Travis

Travis was really kind to the boys and had a profound sense of humour, he was the type of lad the boys could really be friends with.

They were all into the same stuff, the boys quickly befriended him even Louis was starting to warm up to him. They questioned if he could sing and being a bit shy at first since he was the only one singing, Niall volunteered to sing with him and he was great just great. Liam suggested they all go out and play footy to welcome the new member.

Harry, Liam, Zayn and Niall went to go set up outside, leaving Louis and Travis alone to tidy up.

"so, Louis what's it like being the worst member of one direction". Louis turns to him eyebrows crossed, clearly upset of what Travis had just said. He was so nice to Louis around the boys.

"excuse me?" he wanted answers hoping he was joking. "like, what's it like being so terrible, I mean like come on the only reason your still relevant today is because you're a part of One Direction, if you were on your own to do seriously think people would care about your existence."

Louis was shocked unsure what to say, so many things were happing all at once and Travis was just pointed out all the things he secretly feared about.

"face it Louis you forgettable". Louis was outraged no one has ever spoken to him like that... well at least to his face, he tried to not let it get to him but deep down he'll be lying if he said he never thought about it.

Zayn walked in the room wondering what was taking so long and tell them to hurry up the boys are waiting, but Louis wasn't in the mood to play football anymore.

Travis walked out to the room leaving Zayn and Louis on their own.

"You know what Zayn I'm knacked, I'm just gonna go to bed" say Louis making Zayn frown.

"What? come 'on Louis it won't be any fun without you" Louis smiled to reassure Zayn that he was okay and he should go have fun with the boys, he just wanted this day to end as quick as posable.