"ZAYN!"

So that's what lead Louis here sitting on a curve with his head in his hand.

"what the fuck" he said to himself. Feeling a little less angry now Louis got back on his feet and walked back to his hotel where he just hoped maybe this will all go away. He made his way to the floor the boys were staying on, it was quite. Too quite.

"hello" Louis called out receiving no answers, now he was feeling lonely, maybe they were all sick of him and left him. No they were his friends they wouldn't do that to him, would they?

"Hello Lewis" oh god can this guy just give him a break for the love of-

"Your friends Harry, Niall and Liam left you. It was so easy to convince them to be on my side, God they're fucking idiots aren't they."

Did Travis just say that. Insulted Louis' friends, oh that was the last straw Louis didn't care if the boys hated him he was still their friend and no one will get away with insulting them like that.

"Take that the FUCK back" he yelled at Travis.

"They are not idiots they just been manipulated by a psychopath."

This made Travis laugh which pissed off Louis more, why was this guy like this what was he getting out of this.

Louis didn't have time to think because Travis was on Louis punching, kicking and scratching. Louis trying his best to push Travis off of him but it was no use, he was too strong.

Then Louis heard a voice from another room, it was Zayn.

Louis tried to scream out to him but the words weren't coming out, what was happening. He gave one last go yelling with all his strength.

"ZAYN, ZAYN, ZAYN, ZAYN, ZAYN!"