Girls

Girls in peoples wattpad stories....

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME! I mean come on people lets get real, have you read more then one wattpad story where the girl isn't...

a) Pretty

b) Low-self esteem.

c) Weak

d) Gets the guy

e) Has some sort of a bad history

f) Has an enemy (i.e. Queen Bee of the school.)

g) Unpopular

h) doesn't get any kind of skin problems

I mean HELLOOOOOO!!!! Yes, it's alright, you don't have to make everyone full on b!tch's but a little bit of creativity would save everyone from rolling there eyes.... (Well at least me.) don't forget about relisticnesss.... (if thats a word).

AND DON'T YOU GET ME STARTED ! (Sorry just relised another point.) The fact that how hard it is to get the girl to forgive.... (lets just say the girls name is Lisa, and the dudes name is Garry.)

Lisa: I can't believe you did that!

Garry: I'm so sorry....

Lisa: Don't you say sorry to me! You ate my pancake! *sob*

Garry: Babe I'm really sorry I'll make another...

Lisa: BUT I WANTED THAT ONE!

Garry: I can throw it up....

Lisa: Is this a joke to you? Our relationship is over! you pancake stealer.

I hope you liked my little skit there....

anyway, that is probably a bit of an exageration..... but I'm tend to exagerate alot.... anyway. This is what it feels like! And not only that, the girls make this massive, tangled, mess on the relationship because she refuses to apolagize! !@#$%^&*()

Anyway....

I think thats enough for today, if you have something that gets on your nerves about the wattpad stories, inbox me, or comment below!!!!!

Favourtie comment (written by @insanefangurl)

Finally, someone gets it. I'm looking at the main girl characters and I'm like "depressed, depressed,

abused, depressed, bullied, depressed, depressed, dead parents, depressed, cuts, depressed, depressed, depressed, depressed, depressed, dead friend, poor, FINALLY someone happy... wait no they just got slapped by their crush, depressed, depressed...