Chapter 8 - His Eyes Are Dangerous

Things were going so great. For two whole weeks we were so fucking perfect. Then these past few days have been so rocky. We were doing so good, now today has been hell. We have currently been fighting for about ten minutes now. Just screaming at each other.

I honestly just want to burst out into tears, but then I know his whole attitude is going to change and he'll pity me. I don't want that.

"You been acting like a real bitch lately" he snapped at me as he took a step closer to me.

Wow. He's never called me a bitch before or said I was acting like one. Things are just getting worse.

"Oh so now I'm being a bitch?" I yelled back. He scoffed. "If I'm such a bitch, why the fuck are you with me?" I yelled louder. He rolled his eyes and laughed. "Answer then!" I yelled getting angrier by the second.

"I don't know!" He yelled back. "Break up with me then" he said and turned around to walk out of the kitchen.

"Fine! We're done" I said and I heard him laugh as he continued to walk out. What a dick. I don't even know who he is anymore. I finally let my tears out, but I made sure to stay quiet. I leaned against the kitchen counter and just silently cried into my hands.

We really just broke up. And the worst part is he didn't even care.

I heard my phone start to ring so I pulled it out to see Ally FaceTiming me. Weird timing or perfect timing.

"Hi" I answered as I wiped my tears. The smile wiped off of her face and a concerned look took place.

"Hey, what happened?" She asked me worriedly.

"We just broke up" I said quietly. I quickly walked out of the sliding glass doors into the back yard.

"What? What happened? By the way, I'm with Chaz and Ryan" she asked quickly.

"That's fine I don't care if they hear. We were fighting because instead of eating an actual breakfast this morning, he smoked and I watched him pop pills with it. He woke up in a bad mood so that's his excuse, but I watched him do it from the hallway and he was in our bedroom. He tried to call me crazy and say I didn't see anything and that I made it up" I explained and started to cry again. "I know what I saw. And Ally, I hated seeing that. I hate seeing him like this. He literally doesn't care if he dies or ends up in a hospital and I try to hard to help him, but he calls me crazy and says he's fine and I'm just dramatic" I added and I heard her sigh.

"You know if he wasn't fine, he would tell you. He trusts you more than anyone in the world" I heard Ryan's voice.

"Hi Ry, hi Chaz" I quietly said as I wiped my tears and tried to stop crying.

"What are you going to do?" Ally asked me after the guys said hi back.

"I- I don't know" I stopped to take a deep breath. "I was suppose to go to this party later that my friend is throwing and I was going to go with Madison so maybe I'll see if I can stay at her place later if I even go-"

"You should go. Just get out the house and try not to think about you. You have been stressed out all week over him. Go drink and have some fun" Ally told me. I sighed and nodded.

"I know. You're right" I said and just stared into the pool. I think I will go. I can't sit here all day and cry. I'll drown myself in all my thoughts. I can't do that.