VI. Marvin at the Strip-Club (a Three-Part Mini Scene Selection)

VI.

Marvin

1978
Part One

It isn't exactly like I'd planned on being at a strip club on tonight of all nights. The fact that it's a gay strip club makes it about ten times worse, but honestly I'm desperate. It just isn't... happening for me anymore. Don't get me wrong, Trina's great. Sometimes. I just need a fast fuck and I need someone who's willing to do it and not make me constantly ask for it. Men are horny, right? It can't be that hard. I take a deep breath and look around the bustling, New York street before opening the door.

I'm pretty shocked by what I find. Loud music is playing and the scene before me is...not what I expected. It's...thrilling. It's exciting, and it's everything I could hope for. The lights are low and give the room a mysterious, dangerous feel. And the men... Oh, the men.

The first one I lay my eyes immediately has my attention. He's wearing a white shirt that's almost all the way unbuttoned and the sleeves are pulled up to his elbows. His black tie is not tight and hangs loosely at his neck, begging to be torn from his neck. And I want to be the one to do it. His hair is tousled and he always seems to be running his hands through it. I am frozen in shock and I swallow hard, staring at him.

"I'm just going to a baseball game with some buddies," I'd promised Trina. Hell, I'd prefer this over a baseball game any day.

The one I'm watching swings up the pole with ease. He almost looks bored, but that makes him look about ten times more sexy to me. He hangs upside down so that he's parallel to the pole and he stretches his legs out so he looks like he's doing an upside-down split and I have trouble breathing. I didn't even know a human body could move like that. His tie falls in front of his face by gravity and he brushes it away, impatiently. He slides down and uprights himself, landing smoothly.

"That's The Whiz," a man whispers next to me. It's kind of hard to see him in the dark, but I can just barely make out features. "He's one of the best." I look over at the man in interest. So he's been here before many times? I wonder about his story. Does he have a wife and child at home as well? "Do you want him?"

"What?" I blink at him in confusion.

"You can get a private dance in one of the back rooms. If it's your first time here, it's free," the man tells me, smiling. I nod, taking in all this new information. Nothing's really free. I would pay for this dearly if I agree.

"Um, how do you know this?" I ask, quietly.

"I'm the manager," the man replies, his grin spreading even wider. He leans back up and let's out a sharp whistle, catching the attention of The Whiz. I swallow hard again as he stops what he's doing and looks over at us. His smirk widens and he steps off the stage, limber and lithe.

"Whiz, come here. I want you to take this man to one of the back rooms. He's got a free dance tonight," the manager tells The Whiz. I can see his eyebrow furrow in interest.

"A newbie, huh?" The Whiz leans forward and grabs ahold of my tie, pulling me gently. "Great. I love cracking in the new ones." He catches my gaze and he bites down on his lip through his smile. He grabs my hand, and I let out a small intake of breath. Should I really be doing this? No, definitely not. "Come with me, sir," The Whiz grins, pulling me along.