Chapter 6

You're going to be in the fashion show. I think I messed up on that. I didn't realize inviting Why Don't We to be in my fashion show would include you. I guess I forgot. I'm getting better. You're no longer crowding my head as much. I met another cute guy. He's one of my models. This isn't about him. Not like you care.
       You're coming. Most importantly my best friends are coming!! Corbyn and Jonah said I can jump into their arms. I can't wait to see them. Corbyn is coming next week. I think Corbyn is going to share the spotlight with me at the end. I'm closest to him out of all the boys. I'm really close to the others too though. I talk to all of the boys everyday. Daniel calls me everyday. We have to at least talk for ten minutes or our days won't be good. That's what Daniel claims at least. We actually spend like two hours on FaceTime. It's really fun. Christina and Erika are going to model dresses. I designed them special for them. I can't wait to see them look amazing in them.
       This is really it. I'm happy that I didn't go on tour with you. Yeah you cheated because I wasn't there. And it hurt. It really did hurt. The most amazing thing happened to me though. My dreams are no longer just dreams. They aren't day dreams. They are actually reality. It's incredibly crazy. I hope I don't trip on the runway.

-Mia Cassidy Evans

_________________________________________
Word count: 257
Remember when Mia promised Zach he would be in the fashion show? Oh boy oh boy :)

EVERYONE CALM DOWN! THERE WILL BE POV'S!! NO NEED TO WORRY!!!

GABBIE IS OUT! *DROPS A BLOCK OF REMI'S GUTS ON ALL THE HATERS*

YA YEETTTT