Chapter 46

GABBIE IS IN *PICKS UP BASKET*

Zach: Corbyn

Zach: It's time

Corbyn: Can I bring Crack?

Zach: What?

Zach: No wth

Corbyn: LANGUAGE, HEROINE

Zach: And you think my brain is messed up

Corbyn: So I can bring Crack?

Zach: NO, IDIOT!! YOU CAN'T BRING YOUR DRUGS

Corbyn: Crack is my only drug <3

Zach: We need to get you a therapist <3

Corbyn: Do you want to see Crack?

Zach: No

Zach: I don't want to testify in court

Corbyn: Okay you can see it when you come home

Zach: Just bring Mia!!!

Corbyn: Why?

Zach: IT'S YOUR ONLY JOB

Corbyn: Who rubbed their toe on your pancakes this morning¿

Corbyn: Chill

Zach: DON'T YOU FLIPPING SPATULA DARE BRING DRUGS INTO MY HOME!! -DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY

Corbyn: You didn't have to put your whole name jeezus

Zach: JUST BRING MIA

Corbyn: Fine -Corbyn Matthew Besson

*Zach's point of view*

"Is Mia almost here?", Erika asks. I shake my head. Erika hits me upside the head. "I told you to text Corbyn minutes ago, Dingo."

"Profanity!", Jack yells. Erika mumbles something under her breath. She walks away from me and off to talk to the guy controlling the lights.

"Are you nervous?", Jack asks. I raise my eyebrows at him. "You know, nervous she might hate it then hate you and leave you for like Shawn Mendes and have a big family with him, after you'll be busting tables at iHop, not that there's anything wrong with that, but you'll be so depressed she left you that you'll only be able to talk to customers."

I stare at him nervously. I never thought about what would happen if Mia hated it. "Will it come with free pancakes?" , Jonah pipes. I glare at him and huff.

"Don't worry, bud", Jack encourages, patting my back before he left to go get ready. I sigh and shake my head, rubbing my temple.

My plan is to have Mia sit and watch us perform like we did on tour, with the lights and the opening and everything. She didn't get the chance to because she was busy then we broke up. I'm praying that she'll love it or at least not hate it.

I rented a small venue because it'll only be her in the audience with Erika and Christina. I paid the guy who did our lights at the show to do them today. Eben, unfortunately, couldn't come so we decided at the end I'd just sing her favorite song for her. Erika is the one who's doing the most to help set everything up. I just hope it'll all be worth it.

Corbyn: Mia wants to bring Crack

Zach: GET AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND, CRACKHEAD

Corbyn: She said she's not leaving without Crack

Zach: SHE BETTER BE TALKING ABOUT HER BUTTCRACK (AS WEIRD AS IT IS) MY DAUGHTER WILL NOT BE DOING DRUGS -DANIEL FLIPPING JAMES SEAVEY

Corbyn: Mia doesn't care

Zach: I'll figure it out later

Zach: Please just bring her

Zach: Christina is waiting outside for her

Corbyn: Don't fear, I'm fast at changing

Corbyn: I've learned to change fast from things

Zach: Uh okay

"Crackheads are here! Places people!", Christina screeches. She runs off to her spot.

Erika rushes us on stage. We stand with our back facing the red curtains. I thought we should start with Boomerang because everyone is constantly telling Mia that she threw me then could never escape me, which now that I think of it sounds creepy.

After about a minute Corbyn is running on stage trying to put his pants and button his shirt up at the same time. I hold back my laughter afraid Mia will hear me. Daniel whisper yells at Corbyn and helps him.

I can hear a beautiful voice after a few minutes. "What are we doing?", Mia asks. "No questions", Christina scolds. Mia sighs, a noise of a stool moving comes after.

Erika puts up five fingers and starts the countdown. My heart beat speeds up as each finger goes down. I take a deep breath in. It's just Mia. My perfectly perfect Mia. "Calm down" , Jonah mouths to me. I smile and nod.

When the curtains move Daniel starts. I tap my foot nervously. Usually I'd get a rush of adrenaline, but right now I just feel nervous. I want- no, I need to make Mia happy.

I turn around to face her. I swear everything just becomes slow motion in my world as soon as my eyes catch her. I can see her blue eyes, gloss and wide like she's afraid she'll miss something. Her smile would fall off it got any bigger, her pearly white teeth are visible. She looks so happy and that's all I could ever want. There she is, in a chair breathing and being Mia and that's enough to make my world pause.

"I'll let you go, I'll set you free, like a boomerang I go back to you." That's it. From here I can see a single tear fall down her pink tinted cheek. There's the rush of adrenaline.

We perform every song and the whole time Mia sat there with her smile never leaving. When we finish Mia just smiles. Erika motions for the boys to leave the stage. Daniel gives me a thumbs up before exiting the stage and running down to watch with Mia.

I quickly grab my guitar and pull up a stool. I strum the guitar to her favorite song. I hold eye contact with her as I sing one of her favorite songs.

"And if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you."

She watches me intently until I finish. Her blue orbs never leave me once.

Mia shoves something in Corbyn's hands. She runs up the stage and jumps into my arms. I hold her in my arms for a long time.

"I'm not a crackhead, by the way."

~~~
She's not a crackhead btw

I always forget to update

You should follow my Insta because I'm pretty...boring :)
It's @gabbiebutwithanie

GABBIE IS OUT *DROPS BUNNIES IN BASKETS AT YOUR DOORSTEP*