Damn right

*Justin's P.O.V.*

"That was fucking amazing. " I panted , still out of breathe from sex.

" Damn right it was. Shit, that wasnt you first time." kylie panted , her naked sweaty body collapsing on top of mine. I wrapped my arms around her .

"I need a shower. i look like i just ran 10 miles." I joked leaving a kiss on her head before standing up.

I reached my hand out for her to take. She smiled reaching for my hand, i helped her up and scooped her up in my arms causing her to giggle.

"Babe can you turn the shower on? I'm going to get towels for us." I said placing her down so she was standing, but I kept my arms around her waist.

"Sure." She smiled pecking my lips before turning around and turning on the water. I walked to the closet that was in my bathroom and got out two fluffy, fresh towels.

-

-

-

-

-

-

2 weeks later....

"Kylie ?" I yelled, walking through her apartment.

I haven't seen her all morning, which is strange considering were usually together every second.

I walked up the stairs and heard a faint sobbing coming from the bathroom.

"Kylie?" I whispered knocking on the door. The sobbing abruptly stopped and I heard someone shuffling around in there.

"Uh. Y-yeah?" I heard her ask, her voice coming out shaky.

"What's the matter princess?" I asked softly, leaning my head up against the door.

"Nothing." She said. Once she said it I heard the doors locks turning.

"Hey." She said, weakly smiling at me once she opened the door and stepped out.

"Hi. What's wrong?" I asked wrapping my arms around her.

"Nothing, I'm good." She said unconvincingly.

"You sure?" I asked, she nodded and leaned her head onto my chest. "You'd tell me if something was bothering you right baby?" I asked softly. She nodded.

"Actually. I think I have to tell you something." She said nervously. I nodded, wanting her to continue. "I missed my period." She said lowly. My eyes widen.

"Y-your pregnant?"