BABE...aawwkwaard

*Justin's pov*

"HEY GET THE FUCK OFF HER "

Luke just smirked "never I'm gonna get her back and she WILL be my girlfriend soon again cause she is MINE not yours MINE so back off bieber" Luke spat.is this dude serious.what the hell. Then I punched the shit out of him and grabbed Kylie and held her in my arms while she cried "h-he tried -he tried to r-rape me" THAT LITTLE FUCKER IM GONN KILL HIM "it's alright Kylie I'm not gonna let him touch you okay?" She just nodded and continued crying into my chest "c-can we go home?" "Yeah let's go you can stay at my place tonight okay?"I asked her she nodded her head yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*at Justin's appartment*

Me and Kylie were cuddled up on my bed under a blanket because it was freezing "hey justin?" "Yeah Kylie?" "Thank you for ya know saving me at the club I never knew Luke was so-so I don't even know but thank you" she smiled at me. Damn. She is literally the prettiest girls I have ever seen and she has no flaws. Literally. She is perfect. I just nodded and smiled back "well I wasn't just going to let him do that to you" then she nestled her head into my chest "night justin" " night ba-kylie" SHIT i almost just called her babe fuck i hope she didnt hear that! " night BABE" she teased. god i think i died of embarrassment thank god its dark.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE!

okay sorry it took so long to update and the chapters are short but have no clue what to do with this story. COMMENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR THE STORY I WILL NEED THEM AND USE THEM :) ill give dedications to if you want one vote and comment that you want it!