Scooter

*Justins P.O.V.*

"Scooter loves me so I'm sure he won't be to mad." I chuckled nervously.

It's true though , scooter does like me.

"Justin you got me knocked up, I'm pretty sure to him that's nothing to celebrate." She sighed, leaning into my chest.

I wrapped my arms tightly around her, but not to tightly, don't want to squish either of my babies.

" I got you pregnant , not knocked up. It's not like I'm going to be a dick and leave you to fend for both you and the baby by yourself, I'm going to stick by your side and support the both of you for the rest of my life, I promise."

"I know you'll stay with us jay. Thank you for that. But I'm not some weak little girl , I'm not going to depend on you for everything I can be independent if I need to. I'm just really thankful your going to help me."

"Okay baby, want to tell your dad today?" I asked , rubbing my hand up and down her forearm.

" I guess. I mean he's gonna notice me being extra fat sooner or later so why not just rip off the band aid." She giggled.

"Having all that extra weights going to be so eerie for you, you've always been so tiny." I chuckled.

"Ugh. Don't remind me. I'm going to look like a beach whale." She whined jokingly. "Will you still love me when I'm double the size?" She pouted.

"Aw , of course I will. There will be more of you for me to love." I joked, earning a slap on the chest.

-

"So your-" he pointed at Kylie, "- pregnant with his-" he pointed at me ," -baby?"

"Yeah" I said, nodding my head in calrification.

"And your getting an abortion, right?" Scooter said.

"Dad!" Kylie screeched, standing up off of the couch and letting to of my hand. "To you that may seem like the right thing, but it's not your child t-"

"BUT YOUR MY CHILD!" Scooter argued back cutting her off , standing up and standing his ground.

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! " she yelled. "I'm not going to take the life of something that doesn't even have the privilege to stand up for itself, this is my baby and I'm keeping it." She said firmly, looking back and me and raising an eyebrow.

"Let's get out of here." She whispered. I nodded and stood up, taking her hand in mine as we walked away from scooter.