7 years later

7 years later

*Justin's P.O.V.*

"Hey baby girl, you need help with your homework?" I asked my 5 year old daughter, Chloe , as I walked into the kitchen.

" no, it's just coloring. I'm really good at it. " she giggled, keeping her full concentration on the drawing she was coloring in.

"Alrighty then." I chuckled, walking over the the stove where Kylie Bieber, yes Bieber, happily married for 7 years.

"And how is my other baby girl doing?" I smiled, wrapping my arms around her as she was making tomato sauce.

"Just finishing up dinner before my dad gets here." She smiled, turning her head to peck. My lips before going back to her cooking.

"I'll go set the table then."

"Night baby, I love you." I smiled, leaving a gentle kiss on Chloe's forehead ass she was tucked into her bed.

"Night daddy, I love you too. Tell mommy I love her too." She smiled,mahout ting her eyes and snuggling further into her bed.

I turned her light off then went into mine and Kylie's room, to find her laying in bed on her phone, looking very drowsy.

"Are you tired baby?"

"Extremely ." She sighed, locking her iPhone and putting it on the night stand. As she did that, I made my way towards the bed, discarding my shirt onto the floor.

Sliding into the bed next to her and under the covers, I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled into my chest.

"I love you Kylie Bieber." I smiled, leaning down and kissing the top of her head.

"And I love you Justin Bieber"

The End