Chapter 2

Hoseok look at jungkook with fear he never thought he'd ever do that ever and although they are enemies he felt bad for Jimin seeing him there kneeling watching his father blood his lifeless body .
' grab him take him to the dungeon chain him up '
The guards soon followed his command to scared to speak up
"Jungkook ? .. was that really necessary you just killed the king "
' he has yoongi they won't die '
" jungkook they are still human and you promised"
Hoseok was cut off by jungkook
'Well it happened now what '
With that he walked in . He wasn't going to admit but it somewhat hurt seeing Jimin look so defeated but he knew he was getting stronger by the moment.
Mother and father called me in I walked in and saw that huge smile of theirs
"Jungkook-ah we are so proud you did great now you can kill the son we don't need him "
Jungkoo furrowed his eyebrows ' what do you mean ? Kill him ? I thought we were gonna keep him ? '
" we don't need him sweetie "
' but I want to keep him he's my slave '
" alright son he's your slave put him in with the rest of the maids " jungkook nodded beginning to regret bringing him here

Jimin wasn't going to lie he knew he wasn't that hardcore he would never hurt even an animal he just lied making himself look scary but really he a sweet cute little Mochi he curled up afraid of what was going on and having flashbacks of his father being killed in front of him . He heard the door open and he saw someone he doesn't want to " uhm follow me you'll be staying in a maid room "
' how about kill me now '
He stopped in his tracks I soon started to feel fear " you want to die like you're worthless piece of shit that you call father !? "
Jimin looked at him with fear and hatred he held his. Hand up to his cheek
Jungkook soon realized what he did he hit him he slapped him and scared him he saw the fear that Jimin had he noticed Jimin isn't like how everyone sees him he isn't this brace scary guys he's like a little kid so innocent and pure . He started feeling horrible .
Jungkook tried to explain soon cut off by hoseok who saw everything .
' uhm I'll take you to you're room follow me ' he gave his sunshine smile "thank you " he just shot a glare at jungkook
' fuck fuck fuck ! What the fuck is he doing to me ?!' Hoseok heard jungkook trashing his room he walked up knocked and entered "jungkook jungkook !!l
' what !!?!?!' Hoseok just stared surprised then went back to normal the kid Jimin he settled he's still a little shook but I got jin to help him .
" Jin ? Oh okay thank you " he somewhat felt relieved he knew how kind jin was after all that was like his second mother weirdly.