Chapter 5

Jungkook POV
' aish where do I take him '
it's so much harder than  I thought to plan a date.
" Well I've never even been in one so" .
I looked over and saw the sunrise the sunshine and I remembered this place where at night the moon shines and reflects off the water  it's beautiful it's perfect for him. I knocked on jimins door but got no response strange I thought that everybody would be up by now . That's when I heard mumbling from the other side.
Jimin POV
I was walking along a dirt road that's when I remembered the place . Mom , Dad !
I ran as fast as I could I saw my dad he was smiling ' dad oh how much I've missed you ' I couldn't speak all that was coming out was sobs and whimpers.. oh how much I've missed you ..
and then I saw mom . ' mom !' But I saw someone else there yoongi , I ran as fast as i could but I couldn't reach them I was about to hug them 'mom yoongs!'...
They disappeared 
I woke up to jungkook ? 'J-jungkook ? What are you going here '  I love h-him . Wait no I like him but I was a little disappointed knowing I was still here.
He looked at me and smiled but you could see sadness in his eyes.

Author POV
Jungkook tried to hide that he heard Jimin screaming for his family and crying . He acted like it didn't hurt him but he knew Jimin saw through those lies. He didn't want to keep him as prisoner anymore he wanted him to stay willingly.
" be ready by sundown baby " jungkook then kissed jimins forehead . Jimin blushed and felt his heart skip a beat at that moment.

Later on...(y'all know it's about to go down so warning ⚠️) 🌝
Jungkook rode down the path leading to the lake he prepared everything what he was gonna say , how , when . It was perfect .
'Jungkook where  are we going ? ' he heard a small little voice
" uh this place I know about hopefully you'll like it " Jungkook couldn't stop thinking he was so nervous
When they got to the place he noticed that the clouds were covering the moon ' great ' he let out a disappointing sigh. But he the remembered the field his field.
" Jimin common we're going somewhere else" he looked at him confused but eventually just agreed .
When he laid his when on the field he couldn't stop to let out a gasp " wah it's it's b-beautiful how , why , when did you find this place ? " Jimin looked mesmerized.

 Jungkook just let out a little chuckle he was more mesmerized while looking at Jimin he was absolutely perfect so he decided it was time

Jungkook just let out a little chuckle he was more mesmerized while looking at Jimin he was absolutely perfect so he decided it was time .
" u-uh Jimin ? "
The younger just let out a hm ( yes let's say Jimin is younger like a year but w.e )
"Uhm I've been thinking I-I we have been knowing each other for months and I've seen sides of you that made me melt , truth is you are the most beautiful thing in this earth and I've wanted to say that I want you to be mine . Forever not just a week or a few months my whole life , you've turned me into someone that cares you've turn my life upside down so I wanted to as you will you be my boyfriend? "
The younger looked at him shocked he couldn't say anything so he decided to give him yes in a different answer
He kissed jungkook but this kiss lasted longer and it's was with more passion.
They made out for a long time until Jimin let out a little moan .
Jungkook heard this and he swore he thought how could a moan be so hot .
He started to feel his pants get tighter and Jimin noticed to cause what he did next just made the events escalate
Jimin pushed Jungkook down and sat on his lap taking his shirt and jungkook shirt off he saw the abs and shoulders jungkook had and just melted even more .
He scooted closer until their chests touched that's when we started to move . Getting friction in between both tents .
Letting out little whimpers and moans . 'I want you now jungkook I want you to be my first , please ' with that jungkook didn't waste time he flipped them over hovering over Jimin.
He took off everything they had on but before he inserted his fingers .
" j-jungkook just do it I want you "
' ssshh baby this will make it better "
He hit something making Jimin arch his back.
He then entered after moans and whimpers etc they laid there next to each other cuddled up.
' I love you jungkookie '
" I love you to jiminie ".
At the castle ...
'WHERE IS JUNGKOOK ?!'
'My lady jungkook left for some time he isn't coming back soon'
" Hoseok you are his guard how do you not take care of him ?! "
' I know where he is but he wanted to be left alone'
" No I know why he's been sneaky it's that useless boy he brainwashed him "
' no it really isn't jungkook wanted to be left alone '
" psht yeah we'll see about that "
' God dammit jungkook where are you '
Back to them..
" Jungkookie ? "
' yes baby ? '
" what are we going to do about our families ?"
Jungkook went serious he didn't want to think what his family would do to jimin he didn't want him to get hurt.
' we'll figure that out when the time comes ' while getting closer to the castle jungkook heard hoseok yell at him he knew deep down that it wasn't to greet him but to warn.
" JUNGKOOK !!"
' hoseok ?! What's wrong something happened? '
" y-your mom t-the queen she she I-Is starting to suspect I think j-Jimin is in d-danger "
Jungkook looked back at Jimin he looked scared it made jungkooks heart clench
' take Jimin to his room have Jin give him something to eat and all don't leave his side protect him in case anything happens okay ?'
Hoseok just nodded "wait Jungkook what are you where are you going ?
' I'll be back baby just stay here okay love you ' Jungkook kissed jimins forehead and with that left.
Jungkook knew he had to do something if his mother or father found out they would kill Jimin not only kill him but kill him slowly with that he turned to see Jimin walking away .
' I'm sorry Jimin I love you but I have to do this '

OOO YIKES WHAT GONNA HAPPEN 🌝🌝 y'all gonna hate me but it's gonna get better.