Chapter 1

Jungkook :
Part of the jeon family who are known to be ruthless
Jimin :
Known to be good but also to be ruthless
Both enemies

"Jimin !"
" mother what's wrong where's dad ?!"
" he's been taken he's the jeons they took him they took you're father Jimin !" His mother couldn't even speak .
"No no no mother I will bring him back I promise "
That's when Jimin decided to do something the town needed his king .
" taehyung ready my horse were gonna go pay the jeon kingdom a visit " at first taehyung Wanted to argue but he was the madness in Jimin that's one if his flaws once he's mad it all goes red .
....at the jeon kingdom...
My prince do you think it was good idea to take the king this will only bring problems
-hoseok it's fine I want him to come I have a plan I will make him kneel to me become my Slave and I will ruin his life until he dies " soon enough a guard came " prince he's here " jungkook just smirked at himself ' you really are easy to bait '
'JEON JUNGKOOK!' ' come out you coward '
That's when the doors started to open there he saw his father beaten. He froze his father looked hurt taehyung stopped him he soon realized that his hand was going towards his sword it wasn't a good idea they would kill him right then and there so he stopped .
' well well you came aw even brought you're best friend '
'What do you want ' Jimin sneered
'You ' Jimin looked at him shocked 'what do you mean. ?
' I want you to become my slave and do what I say and be my prisoner ' he smirked he saw the hatred Jimin and in his eyes and it was amusing to him
' ... okay . But let my father go now !'
' uh wait kneel and I will ' Jimin looked at him with wide eyes but as soon as he saw his father he began lowering his head including his body until his knees touched the ground
Jungkook laughed in return and with one glide took off Jimins father head .
Leaving Jimin and taehyung in shock staring at the lifeless body fall with a thud to the ground . With that Jimin glared at taehyung that's the sign go back home get his brother protect him yoongi that's all that mattered and taehyung knew this could've happened . With that tae left leaving a numb Jimin staring at his headless father holding back with everything he got from killing jungkook ' I will hurt him father they will fall'