Chapter 3

"Hey sweetie " Jimin turned to see who the voice was coming from. ' my name Is seokjin but you can just call me Jin ' Jin noticed the boy had red eyes he knew he's been crying for god knows how long . ' oh don't cry sweetie it'll get better I know he seems really bad but he's actually so sweet ' "psht yeah he just killed my father after me submitting myself to him " Jin then felt sorry for the kid he just watched his father be murdered . " well you have to be ready to work In 10 minute I'll walk you through the day you'll be serving jungkook.' Great now I'm I'm stuck with him Jimin thought . Soon enough he started getting the hang of things around maybe not being with jungkook constantly but he had to get used to it .
Jungkook POV
Jimin is honestly an angel . I know I should hate him but these past months I've been watching him although he doesn't smile at me I catch him smiling at others and it makes my heart skip a beat every time I do . I don't know but I fell for him after watching him I guess a crush but I knew he wouldn't love me or like me . " hyung? " ' yes jungkookie ?'
" can you help me make Jimin talk to me he still hates me and I don't like it " ' jungkook you killed his father and keeping him locked that's not the best first impression " I knew it wasn't but I wish he didn't see me like that " yes hyung I know " . Jin looked at me and frowned " jungkookie? Do you maybe like that kid ?"
I looked at him and he understood what I was trying to say all he did was say ah and sighed
' it's going to be hard to make him fall but I'll help '
I smiled widely " thank you Jin "
Jimin POV
I soon went into my room after a long day . It's been a few months I was in a trance till I heard a knock at my room I went to open but there wasn't anybody but I looked down seeing a box with a rose . ' what the ' "jiminie meet me at the garden by 8 please '
I felt my heart flutter " what is happening to me I can't fall for him no I can't I won't I lied to myself I already did after months being with him there's been times where I see a glimpse of the real him as Jin says not he asshole he makes everyone see him as after thinking and changing my mind many times I finally decided to go out there and see what he wanted .
I walked to the garden seeing him standing there .
" hello jiminie "
' hi jungkook , what do you want we have a long day tomorrow '
" uhm I wanted to ask you on a - I was wondering if you could - well if  you wanted to - g-go on a d-date with me " he changed all different types of red it was cute. At that moment I forgot about the hatred and everything and I did something that I didn't expect to I kissed him. I looked as shock as he did