Chapter 3

after a Week
swayam - me keh raha hu mjhe yammy mat bula..
Sharon - me to bulaungi
Swayam : tu aise ni maanegi naa
he pick out his hanker chief. From his pocket & tied her hands
Sharon - "yammy… ye kaha leke jaa rahe ho mujhe…"[her face had an angry+ naughty frown…with her other hand she tried her level best to free her wrist from swayam's grip]…. He dragged her down through the dusty coiled stairs that led to the underground closet….he stamped opened the door… she shut her eyes hard on hearing the noise… dust atoms seemed to dance in the sunlight that penetrated in through the only small hole…
Sharon :- "yammy… mujhae dar lag raha hai" she cried as he pushed her inside the dark room. " swayam!!!! swayam bolo naa….[ her barked at the innocent beauty and advanced towards her] yammy nahi!!! Swayam - samjhi tum??? siren ki bachi!![his teeny sound seemed to mock her]"
Sharon - " yammy.. mujhe andhere se dar lagta hai .. hum bahar chaltae hai na .. "
Swayam - "nahi… nahii.. matlab nahi.." he blocked her way and pushed her back… she looked at him with an angry frown… he curved his brows "kya??? Huh??"
Sharon - "kya hai ye yammy..
Swayam - "phir se huhhh… siren maharani huhhh???" he griped his hands tight on her shoulders
Sharon - " ahhh" she groaned in pain.."chod de mujhe warna…" she was angry now [how dare he !!!hmmm]
Swayam - "warna kya karogi tum huh????…" he leaned his face more towards her
Sharon - "YAMMY!!! YAMMY !!! YAMMY!!" she yelled loudly into his ears making his blood boil…
swayam - "tu aise nahi manegi …. But I know how to make you obey me … stay here full night!!" he pushed the fragile she fell on ground … he marched towards the door … she couldn't register for a second but then she understood 
Sharon - 'YAMMY mujhe yahaan akele chodke… " yammy…. Ruko naa…." She managed to get up and run towards him only to have the heavy door bang on her face…. She started beating on the door " .. mujhe dar lag raha hai… kholona yammy….. yahan pe hawa bhi nahi hai …"
Swayam - "pehle tum mujhe swayam bualo" he yelled from outside ..
sharon - " meine kaha na mujhe nahi bolna yammy ….[again…. Again she called the same…he gritted his teeth] nikita mammah bhi toh yahi bulate hai na tujhe phir mein kyu nahiii[she made the most beautiful complaint]"
swayam-"voh meri maa hai aur tu gir.
"he couldn't complete as her reply came faster than his.." aur mein teri hone wali biwi…" hearing her answer he gritted his teeth like never before and tightened his fist .."tum yammy bulati raho me ni krne vala fr shaadi"…. But he didn't get back any reply..2min…[he eagerly waited for her readymade answer] 5min…[he made a frown] 7 min….[he pressed his ears close to the door and waited for her murmur]10 min[he lost his patience but tried to reassure him] 'woooww!!! siren maharani and silence… now she might have understood hmmm badi ayi mujhe yammy bulane vli.. hmmm[he left a sigh of victory... feeling himself to be like the lion king who won victory against the rat].. he kept his ears close to the door …. 're rone ka bhi awazz nahi…' he pressed his ear more close to grasp the feeblest voice… but he could feel nothing but silence.