Chapter 6

"Hey sharonnn...!!!" taani approaching her... soon she wiped the tears formed in het eyes without tanni's notice and gave her a small smile...
She came and sat beside her and asked "Are u fine...???" sharon saw her concerned ...
sharon - "Ya I am...!!! Actually taani I have some important work I'll leave...!!! Chalo bye...!!!" and soon took Her belongings and left the canteen...
she went inside the rest room and closed herself in a room... Tears were now becoming more... sharon with herself - How can people thing this about me...?? Why will I do this to swayam and get a position of ACS...?? I got it before swayam proposed me... Then why people r thinking like this...?? Does swayam also think like this only...??? That's why he is ignoring me...?? All these thoughts r pacing in Her mind to and fro and her tears more...she cried a lot on the thought that swayam is ignoring me for this reason...
she don't know how much time it took, but after a very long time she wiped her tears and came out of the room and washed her face so that there should not be any trace of tears on her face... she looked at her reflection...her face looked like she just cried a lot(And ya its true)... she took out her make up kit and put some so that she can hide her swollen face behind it...she looked at her face for one last time and got satisfied with it and kept the kit in her bag and left the college... Next day 
she enter in the college & move straight towards the projector room and started her work which she left pending yesterday ... Those girls convo was still pacing in her mind but still she tried to ignore them and started concentrating on my work...
~$~
It's been more than 2 hours or something that she ws working on my report...At last it got completed...she took a last glance on her report... she switched off the projector... Grabbed her things and started to leave the projector room... As she came near the exit while looking at her report, she got startled as someone came in front of her and scared her like hell...!!! her report fell down and few pages came out of it... she looked at them and looked up to see who the person was.