Chapter 4

ye ro kyu nahi rahi....[he pressed his ear further].. kholke dekhu Ek baar...' he thought...he couldn't resist himself now ... he opened the door slowly.... His eyes widened in shock ... "SHARONNN... SHARONNN.." he ran towards her petite figure that embraced the dusty floor .... He fell on his knees and turned her .. his eyes reflected fear???[of loosing her???/on what he has done???/her state???/ how to get his chatter box back??] "SHARONNN...[he patted soflty on her cheeks].. SHARONN... dekh apni ankhein khol de ... meine kaha na.....[he felt his hands frozen...'why isn't she opening her eyes????']... SHARONN.. [he caressed her face]... Sharonnn.. okk call me whatever you want ...[but she remained as such]... dekh tera yammy tujhe bula raha hai aur tu... dekhna yammy.. yammyyy[he felt his blood cold .. his hands were trembling holding her .. he looked here and there]... he bent towards her face and placed a peck on her right cheek... frantically he placed yet another on her left when ... "MUAHHH" she placed one with her characteristic shrillness on his cheek and winked her eyes... he was frozen to his posture that he remained inactive for a few minutes ....his teeny hormones were frozen now.... She looked at him through the corner of her eyes still in his arms... "yammyyy" she called softly...he got out of his trance and pushed her to the floor and glared at her angrily.... She managed to get up .. still looking at him.... And started making few steps backward , still looking at him ... suddenly with a flip she turned and run... his jaw dropped ... "RUKHHH.....RUKHHH" he barked from behind and stamped his foot hard unknowningly a smile crept on his face....but she being more mischievous had already got out.....
Her face reflected a naughty smile... even though her eyes were still shut
Swayam in mind - shadi to me meri siren se h krunga 😘😘😘😘