Chapter 21

*skipped all the wedding ceremonies*

Wedding Night

Sharon thought to take shower before swayam come in room... She heared a sound of door opening...
Before swayam could enter in room...Sharon went into the bathroom but left the Door half open by mistake.. She went into the Hot shower and it felt like bliss.. Suddenly she felt two hands hugging her by the waist from behind and she jumped a bit at the touch of those cold hands.. MSwayam let his fingers run over her slender arm and slowly turned her around to face him.. He looked at her standing there with water dripping all over her and it just made him go all the more wild.. She stood on her toes and reached up to kiss him and when their lips met sparks flew.. She traced his lips by her tongue asking oh-so-sweetly permission to enter his mouth and when it was granted their tongues danced more gracefully than they did.. Swayam's hands were on her face and then he slowly let his hands go around her waist and pulled her up so that she didnt have trouble reaching him... He deepened the kiss as he pulled her closer while she was tugging at his shirt and slowly unbuttoning his shirt.. When she had succeeded in her task she let her hands trace all the way from his stomach to his neck as she pulled him closer.. Her touch made him shiver and moan her name out which was like fireworks in her own body..
She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed his neck and bit it teasingly and pulling his hair.. She was like a warrior fighting in war.. Ferocious yet Caring.. Swayam just puled her lips back to his as he gently pushed them to the Wall.. He then placed tiny kisses on her neck and shoulders...
She wanted More of him.. ALL Of him and the only way to get that was to make him know she wanted it.. She just sighed and said his name out in the most sexiest way possible and that right there made swayam carry her out of the bathroom dripping wet and land right on the bed..He hovered on top of her and kissed her hand.. he tralied his lips over it.. Just like her He wanted every cell in her body and was in no means going to rest without taking it.. He kissed her lips like there is no end to it and pulled the Covers over them.. THE END*