18

AN~smut like I promised, but I am out of practice. PS- dont take AP Physics.
~~~

.....
Toxic bedtime stories
don't let good children sleep easy.
No one seems to mind.
.....

Law pov

"Eustass-ya!" I panted as my body rocked in sync with Kidd's. My internal body tempature was at least 99.1 degrees by now. Which was a half degree above norm, causing sweat to coat my body, and Kidd was in no better state.

Slightly I prayed for my matters not to groan and alert the neighbors to what I my time was preoccupied with. My teeth clamped on my lip in hopes of keeping down the volume, but heat from my lover's breath in my neck was not helping. My Adam's Apple bobbed rapidly as a deep moan filled my ear. "Mmm, Law~"

My eyes slammed shut under the dim light oozing from the lampshade as Eustass slowed his pace below and allowed for his teeth to grave down to my collar bone. The pressure was almost unbearable as my nail trailed up and down his pale, muscular back. "R-right there."

Air was no longer a necessity as our lips connected ravenously as if we were starved animals fighting over a fresh kill. Was this what it was like to act on instinct allow. My rashness that came from being around this red-head who wiggles his way into my life all to recently was my new fixation.

A new clue to the mystery of this chapter, but was I wrong for not wanting to solve it. That meant running the risk to breaking things off if I realized it was toxic for him to be here, with me. Especially to be inside me, like this.

I wasn't one to procrastinate, be optimistic, or unrealistic, but our relationship was a question for later. We would figure out something before it was to late. We could fix it, but, for now, all I wanted to focus on was the taste of tropical gum that always resided on Kidd's tongue.

So that's exactly what I did.

~~~

Kidd pov

My mine was jumbled with lewd thoughts as my rings trailed up and down the undersides of a strong, tanned thigh of a leg thrown over my shoulders.

Kiss Law like this, right now, was all I wanted to do forever, but a feeling different from arousal was churning in the bottom of my stomach. Was I in denial? Would I deny myself a truth I knew deep down would soon be reality just so that I could enjoy the passion right now?

No, there is nothing more in this world I hate than a lier, but there was nothing I loved more than the rush of excitement. Law gave my a rush like never become. Argument with him were the worst part of our relationship, but I couldn't say I hated them.

The truth is, they got my going. My blood rushes and my body and mind acted on their own in perfect sync. Just like when our bodies were connect under thin sheets in dim lights.

Was it because I loved Trafalgar? Was it love made me enjoy every waking moment I spent with him deep down? Immediately, my lips pulled away from him, and it wasn't just for fresh air. The shaky voice of my lover shook me from my haze. "Eustass-ya, f-faster!"

Eager to please and to hide from my thoughts and Law's silver gaze, I buried my face in the crock of his smooth neck, moving my focus to the rhythm of my hips.