Chapter 10

Clarke's P.O.V.

"Lexa!" I run over to her, she is covered in pain, tears, and blood.

There was a bloody knife sitting next to her, so many things were broken in the house. I see a gun about three feet away from her. I quickly wrap my arms around Lexa and run my fingers through her hair to calm her. She held onto me as if it was the end of the world.

"Shh, it's okay, it's all going to be okay." I told her trying to believe it myself. My heart was breaking every second, I have not seen Lexa cry so much. She looked so broken and felt so fragile.

We sat there for another ten minutes before Lexa started to get up.

"This bitch deserves to die." She said grabbing the knife. When my body finally catches up with my mind, and I go to stop her.

"Lexa no!" I screamed as I saw her beginning to lift the knife up to stab his heart.

14 hours before...

Clarke's P.O.V.

Eight was too early for a human to wake up in the morning. But here I was, laying awake at 8am. Although I was lucky, because I had a beautiful, strong person next to me.

I picked up my hand and brought it to Lexas face, that was towards me. I brushed a few strands of hair out of her face. Now I had a better view of her face. Her features were calm, as usual. But it was like everyday she got more beautiful, and everyday I don't even think that it's possible but here we are. I continued to slowly caress her face, while thinking about everything.

Thirty minutes later I felt Lexa begin to wake up. Her eyebrows furrowed, and her eyes began to squint.

"Morning," I looked her in the eyes once she finally opened hers.

"Good morning, what time is it?" Lexa asked.

"It's eight thirty two," I informed the girl.

"Mm, too early," Lexa begun to bring the blanket up across her chest and got comfortable then closed her eyes again.

"Oh no, I don't think so. I have been awake for half an hour now. You are not going back to sleep and leaving me bored again." I smiled, but I didn't actually get bored.

"No, sleep," Lexa said.

"Nope," I brought my hands to her stomach and began to tickle her.

"Noooooo, I hate being tickled. Clarke, Clarke stop." Lexa was laughing the whole time but sounded so serious.

"Are you going to go back to sleep?" I stopped for a second.

"No," I slowly took my hands away from her very toned stomach. Right at that moment she closed her eyes again to go back to sleep.

"Oh no you don't." I began to tickle her again.

"Okay, okay I won't go back to sleep, I promise." Lexa tried her hardest to push my hands away. But I decided to trust her again and I let go. "Thank you."

"Now let's go get something to eat." I tried to tell her but right after I finished I heard snoring. "That's the last time I trust you!" I brought my hands back up, but before I could tickle her she jumped up.