3: Apolgies

Edd turned to Tord and saw his face, he fucked up this time. "TORD, WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yells, Trying to not let his voice crack and tears spill.

He saw Tord quickly got up and pretty much lay his hands on his chest, forcefully and pushing him aside and start running. "TORD-" Edd quickly ran after him, Tord almost got out the door until Edd grabbed his hoodie and pulls him back, Tord starts crying more as his lip trembled. "LET GO O-OFF M-ME!" He chokes out.

Before he could say anything else, Edd forcefully turns him around and pulls him in a tight hug, Tord's hands shake as more tears spill.

Edd had one tear escape until he sniff and hugs tighter, he was shaken up from what just happened. His lip quivered as more tears start escaping. "I-I s-swear t-to God T-Tord...I-If y-you d-do t-this s-shit a-again, y-your d-dead..." He managed to stutter until he broke down crying.

Tord felt major regret hit him across the face. He just scared his crush, aka friend. He felt tears form then quickly roll down his cheeks as he then holds back his crying and wraps his arms around Edd. He didn't say anything, he couldn't say anything.. He didn't know what to say...

After Edd's small crying fest he stopped and just sniffed as he had tears still spilling, he pretty much just didn't stand himself crying in front of someone. He pulls away and grabs Tord's shoulders, firmly. "You understand me..?" He asked.
Tord stares then narrows his eyes away for a bit. "Tord...Do you understand me." Edd says, gripping his shoulders more firm and he gets closer to his face. Tord looks up and stays silent for 4 seconds until he spoke.

"Y-Yes...Edd..." He says, Voice still trembling. Edd sighs in relief and hugs him for a short amount of time while whispering. "Thank you..." He then pulls away and walks off. Before Tord could think about before this all happened Edd then shouted. "AND YES YOU LOOK HOT" then Tord blushed madly as Edd runs and slams into the couch.

"T-Thank you.." Tord mumbles.