2: Choice made

⚠️WARNING:SELF HARM AND ATTEMPT SUICIDE!!⚠️

Tord shacks as he looks closer at the knife, it was fresh, just enough to use..."just do it...No one will care..." He mumbles, as he slowly got up and walks over to the knife on the desk.

He felt everything go to ringing and his voices taunting him. "You still have a choice, Tord...~" "either go get the door to whoever it is...or....Kill your self~"

Edd was still banging at the door, screaming now. "TORD FOR FUCKS SAKE THIS ISN'T A GAME!! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!!!!!" He had tears just running down his face, slowly like a snail that had just dropped. He looked and saw a broken cliff hanger. He grabbed it and started using it at the lock, trying to desperately open the door.

Tord gulps as he feels his moving on his own. "Just do it, no one will care~" he grabbed the knife and walks off back to his corner. He slowly lifts up his sleeves and just sees his okay arm. He tried to stop tears from spilling. It wouldn't work. He just heard laughing as he slowly dragged the knife against his skin. Just seeing the cuts being made. Blood starts spilling from his arms as they slowly drip to the floor.

Edd broke the cliff hanger more. "SHIT!" He yelled, he wiped tears and then backs up. He then ran as fast as he could at the door, head first. He then smacked his head in the door, making a loud SMACK sound. The door then it's lock. Edd kicks the door open and speeds in. "TOR-" he then froze.

...

"TORD STOP WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!" He yells, running at Tord and snatching the knife away from Tord, he threw it at the corner of the room. Tord looked up, just upset and distraught.