Chapter 6

Chapter 6: In trouble!!

Chloe’s Pov

When I went to my first class, and peeked to the window they were all silent and it is so akwar because since yesterday they are so noisy. And the teacher wasn’t even there yet. Then When I entered the room they are all looking at me, and when I was about to reach my chair they started laughing.

Chloe: Stop it (my hands are on my ears now)

I fell down to my knees. I became weak again, everyone knows what had happened

Then someone tap my shoulders and he shouted. It’s Niall.

Niall: STOP IT!!

Why did he do that??

Niall’s Pov

When I arrived at my classroom the teacher wasn’t there yet, so I decided to go looking for Chloe, I went to the girl’s bathroom but it seems no one’s around.

Niall: Where could she be??

I’m finding her but I really couldn’t see where she went. So I decided to go back to our classroom. But when I arrived I saw them laughing at Chloe. Then I shouted.

Niall: STOP IT!!

Chloe: why did you do that??

Niall: I’m gonna protect you as long as I can (then I winked back at her)

Niall: She didn’t do anything wrong, so stop laughing at her.                                 

Then suddenly the class became quiet, I thought it was because of me shouting but it is because of the teacher at my back.

Mr. Evans: Well Mr.Horan and Ms. Parker I hope you have an explanation for all of this??

Niall: Well we have Mr. Evans

Then the door suddenly opened and Principal Franklin came.

Principal Franklin: Mr.Horan and Ms.Parker come with me will you??

Niall and Chloe: Of course Sir.

Chloe’s Pov

I should have known that are professor is here.

And the most creepiest part is when our Principal, Mr.Franklin called me and Niall. I think it is about the fight. We are really in big trouble.

Principal Franklin led us to his office and there I saw Nicole, Sam and Angel with their angry faces looking at me as I was entering the Principals Office.

Nicole: Its her Principal Franklin, She started it. Right girls??

Sam and Angel: Yes, sir.

Chloe: I didn’t do anything you started first.

Niall: Yes, Principal Franklin. It is Nicole and her friends who started it.

Nicole, Sam and Angel: Nah uh!!

Chloe: Yah uh, you started it. (then I gave them a tongues out)

Then we stopped, when Principal Franklin stands up.

Principal Franklin: That’s enough, you’ve caused enough trouble for a day

Chloe: Sir it is really them. (me pointing at Nicole and her friends)

Nicole, Sam and Angel: Nah uh (then they gave me a tongues out)

Principal Franklin: I said STOP IT, and for that I will all give you a punishment, you will all do cleaning duties in the school for a month, is that clear??

Nicole: But sir that’s so gross.

Principal Franklin: or you want an

Nicole: we prefer the cleaning duties sir

Chloe: Us two right Niall?? (i gave him the do-it-or-I-shall-punch-you look)

Niall: Of course sir

And then he now told us that we can go to our respective classrooms. But then, he called my name.

Principal Franklin: Ms. Parker can I have a minute with you??

Chloe: Yes sir.

Niall: (he whispered to me) I’ll wait you outside, okay??

Chloe: Okay!!

Principal Franklin: I suppose we will not allow that to happen again??

Chloe: Absolutely, What do you want to talk about sir???

Principal Franklin: ahh, about that, I want to give you a new schedule.

Chloe: Why sir??

Principal Franklin: We have examined you’re previous forms and found out you are a bright student, and Ms. Parker, we have especially classes for people like you.

Chloe: Thanks you very much sir, I will never let you down. (then I gave her a big smile)

Principal Franklin: Very well you may head to your new room now.

 Then I headed off to the room.

When I came out I saw Niall waiting for me, he is such a good friend. Maybe, in my new class I may be classmate with ZAYN... Wahhhh.. I’m super duper excited.

Niall’s Pov

When she came out, she is happy. What did happen???

Chloe: Hey Niall, tnx for waiting.

Niall: No problem, Why are you smiling??

Chloe: I have a new schedule, and I might be classmate with Zayn. Wahhhh (then she became shouting).

Did she just said Zayn, she liked Zayn, I was much broken at that time. But I covered my hands on her mouth because she is too noisy.

Chloe: What’s that for?? (then I let go off my hands on her mouth)

Niall: Shhh.. quiet, we might get in trouble again. What did you say??  Zayn??

Chloe: Nothing. (then she went off)

Chloe’s Pov

I should’ve been quiet. Oh why did you say that to him Chloe? You’re so stupid. Then I was scaredagain when Niall spoke at my back.

Niall: Hey Chloe, wait for me.

Chloe: Okay, where are you going??

Niall: to room 23 at this building you??

Chloe: that’s where I’m going to. Were classmates. (I said with a big smile again)

Niall: That’s kind of fun. May I see you;re schedule??

Chloe: Sure, here you go.

Niall’s Pov

I was shocked we are classmates in mostly of the subjects (YAHOO!! I said in my head), I think it is in six subjects and she is classmate with Zayn in WHAT??? 4 classes. That’s quite enough. I shouldn’t tell her.

I handed back her schedule.

Niall: Come on were getting late we still have at least 5 minutes to get there.

Chloe: Okay, as you said.

I should not let her be together with Zayn. I will really would be nothing without her.

Sorry for the long wait, kinda busy. I might be posting 8-11 on May 21 cause we will have a youth camp.

Also the acounts and some of the characters here are just made by me and some are my classmates and friends.

Enjoy!!