Chapter 13

In this chapter, It's kinda all about her sister, which is Lois..

I dedicated this to my good friend Lois, this is for you. Kei...

Also, Lois is just a year younger than Chloe. Chloe by the way is just 17 in here and Lois is 16 and the age of the lads are two years before they got famous. So they are 17, except for harry which is 16 and Louis which is 18.

Those are additional information, that I haven't put on the first chapters.. 

Sorry again.. I hope you'll love his chapter..

Read, Vote and Fan..

Love you guyz....

Chapter 13: Sister's Bump

Chloe’s POV

When I got out of the dressing room, my parents are already waiting at the parking lot.

“Here she is, you’ve done a great job sis”, my brother excalimed, as he pulled me in a hug.

“Thanks big bro, where’s dad??” I asked.

“Here I am, princess”. He answered. “You’ve done a great job today, Give me a hug” . He stated.

Then he open his arms wide.

“Thanks Dad” I sighed as I hug the best dad in the world.

“Wait, I’m here too” mom complained.

‘Oh yeah, Thanks too for everything mom”. As I hugged him and let go from my dad.

“Where’s Lois??” I confusedly asked.

“She just went to the Comfort Room” my mom replied

Lois POV

As I was walking down the corridor of my sister’s school. I was so amazed; she really has a wonderful school. I hope I was also studying here.

Then suddenly I bump on to someone.

“Ouch” I exclaimed. “Aren’t you looking where you’re going??” I said on an angry tone.

“I’m sorry” he said in a low tone voice. He then reaches his hand for me, as I face him I saw his beautiful blue eyes.I think I'm lost in it. He is so cute.

“Uhm... It’s okay, I’m also sorry. I didn’t mean to get angry”. I apologised. As i snap out of it. I really am lost in those beautiful blue eyes.

Louis POV

I bump onto someone and then,

I saw the most beautiful girl. She is so damn pretty with a purple dress and a blazer. Wow. I think I like her. I also like her brown eyes. 

She is so cute when she is angry.

I believe she got lost in my wonderful eyes. Ha. Lou, you've done it again. You really have beautiful blue eyes. 

“You’re not from here aren’t you??” I asked.

“Yup, I’m from Ridgewood high. I just came by to watch my sister’s show”. She exclaimed.

“Ohh... “ was my only reply.

“Who’s your sister by the way??”. I asked

“Its Ch ----“ she stopped. Then someone shouted, “LOIS, WE NEED TO GO”, a guy shouted, I think it’s his brother.

Ahh, so she’s name is Lois.

“I should go now, we might be going already. Bye ” she said.

“Okay, bye. I hope we can see each other again” I replied.

“I hope so” and she smiled and waved goodbye. She followed her brother and after awhile she’s gone.

I hope someday we met again. I should have ask her number. How stupid of me.

Lois POV

“I hope we met again” I whispered to myself. I went back to the parking lot with my brother.

“Ayieee, my little sister is inlove”. My brother teased.

“Am not” I replied and spit my tongue out.

“Whatever” my brother said.

When we got back the car is ready to leave, me and my brother rush to it and immediately went in.

“I was first” I exclaimed.

“ nah uh, it was me” he replied.

“ME”

“No me”

“Me”

“ME”

“ Shut up the two of you” my mom sighed. “Sorry Mom” we both exclaimed.

“Anyway, dear what took you so long in the CR?” mom asked confusedly.

“Uhmmm..... I kinda get lost”. Was my reply.

“Nah uh, she was with someone when I saw him” my brother interrupted.

“nah uh”

“Yah uh”

“nah uh”

“yah uh”

“nah uh”

“okay you won” my brother finally surrender. But we both knew that he is correct.

“I’ll treat you, just don’t tell them about him, okay” I whispered to him.

“Okay, I win” he smirked and then laugh...

“whatever” I replied.

“Hey sis, you really did a great show tonight, you are so beautiful.” I stated.

“Thanks” she replied.