Chapter 2

Chapter 2: The Transferre

Chloe’s Pov

I woke up so early maybe because I’m excited to go to school ,I think it’s 2 in the morning so I sat in the sofa and fall back to sleep.  After a few minutes:

 I was awaken by the loud noise of my mom cooking. Then she called me.

Mommy Regina: Chloe is that you??

Chloe: Yup, It’s me mom, I think I’m so excited and wake up so early.

Mommy Regina: Who wouldn’t be you are going to a famous school here in London

That’s why I love my mom she is always there for me. I also haven’t told you I am going to one of the most famous School here in London.

Chloe: Gee, I know mom.. Can I help you??

Mommy Regina: Of Course..

And I helped my mom to cook and prepare our breakfast. Then I didn’t realize its already 5:30am and I need to get ready for school.

Mommy Regina: You should get ready now??

Chloe: I know, I gotta go mom, see you later

Then I went to my room and my sister is still asleep so I still wake her up before going to the bathroom. The after that I changed to my School dress and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I found my mom, dad, and brother already eating.

Lance: You’re late sis, it’s already 6:30...

Chloe: I know and don’t pressure me..

Lance: Okay, now eat fast you’re school bus will be here any minute.

I totally agreed with him, I hurriedly eat and it is just time when the school bus arrived. I waved goodbye to my parents, big bro, little sis, and grandparents.

On the school bus:

I sat beside a cute and handsome guy

Chloe: Hai, I’m Chloe, mind if I sit here

Zayn: Yeah sure no Problem. Are you new here?

Chloe: Yup, you

Zayn: Nope, Old timer

Then he puts his headphone back..

Zayn’s Pov

I really hate to be beside this nerdy girl, its just the first day of school and I want to be a good impression to this new girl. I really wished we were at school now..

Chloe’s Pov

This boy is really cute I hope were Classmates..

When we arrived at school, it was still amazing nothing much changed when I first came here (that was when I take the exam).

But when I look back..

Chloes: Were is he??

I mean Zayn...

??? Chloe

Chloe: Karen??

Karen: On my gosh it’s really you!!, How are you?? Long time no see..

Chloe: I’m okay, I don’t know you’re studying here?? Since when??

Karen: I think when I turned to 1st year....

Chloe: Okay....Can you show me around sometime??

Karen: t-t-t-h-h-h-e-e-e-m-m-m

Chloe: Who??