Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Arrrival

Hai I’m Chloe Parker I came from Australia but we transferred here in London because of my parents work( My dad’s business and my mom’s restaurant).  I also have two siblings a boy older (lance) and a girl younger (Lois). Also London is my mother’s hometown but we visited here twice since I grown up. I also have a curly hair which I always hang uptight and i also wear glasses that are really big. I am also intelligent...

Chloe’s Pov

On the airplane:

I am kinda excited to went here in London because I miss some of my cousins and my grandparents..

At my grandparents house

Chloe: Grandma, Grandpa were here!! Where are u??

Grandma Stella: My angel I’m just here, how are you??? You’ve grown so much!!

It’s been a long time since we’ve visit I think I’m 12 that time...

Chloe and Lois: Grandma!!

And we gave grandma a big hug

Grandpa Jacob: Aye!!, you forgot me??

Chloe and Lois: Of course not grandpa!!

And we also gave him a big hug

Grandpa Stella: Where’s my Little boy

Me and Chloe laughed because Grandma still called Big bro(my name for my brother) Little boy.

Lance: Here I am grandma, grandpa, nice to see you.

And then he gave us the don’t-you-ever-laughed-at-me look!!!

After that we settled at our rooms. The house was quite big with 5 room .

Mommy Regina: Chloe and Lois you take my room okay??

Chloe: Yes mom, hey little sis help me with our things

Lois: Oh yeah!! Sorry about that

Lance: I suppose I’ll take the guest room??

Mommy Regina: Of course son..

Lance just smiled and get his bag

Mommy Regina: me and your dad are on the other guest room.. Are we all clear..

Chloe, Lois and Lance: Yes Mom, gudnyt..

Then we all went off to our rooms... 

 But before I sleep I opened my twitter account(since the house has a wifi) and tweeted this:

@Chloe_0810 Here in London!! Super excited to school tomorrow!! Bye... Need to sleep!!