Chapter 12

Hello again everyone. I'm really super duper sorry for a very late late late upload. I really have been busy since the start of school...

But I promise I'll try my best to upload the next chapters. I hope you still read this..

I'm also sorry if I have wrong grammars. Just correct me.

I still hope you're with me until the sory end..

Love you guys...

Chapter 12: This is really is it !!!

Niall’s Pov

The show already started and I can’t believe Chloe Is the star. At least she is not ashamed of herself anymore because now I saw a new Chloe that is beautiful and determined.

Then someone tap my shoulders, it was her.

Chloe: Hey Niall, is it time already?? I’m nervous!!

She really is nervous because as she came out.. Woah. She is more gorgeous than ever.  Oh I should snap out of it. As I said She was nervous because as she got out she was shaking.

Niall: Woah. Stop shaking you can do it.

Then Ms.King signalled us that she is the next one.

Niall: Cinderella it’s time.

Chloe: Okay, Chloe breathe breathe. You can do it.

I took her hands that are sweating and drag her to the other side of the stage.

Niall: Come on. You can do it.

Then I was shock when she just hugged me.

Chloe: Thanks for all the support you’re the best, Niall.

Ms. King: Okay, she already appreciated it. That’s enough already. Cinderella is needed in the stage.

Niall: You can do it, I’ll be here for you okay??

Chloe: All right. Thanks for everything again.

She now went and performed on stage.

Chloe’s Pov

I really can’t believe it. I will be the star for this Theatre Play. And the best fact is Zayn notice me.. Wahhhhh.....

I love this day but I’m really scared, good thing I have a good and supporting best friend.

I hope he is like that every day.

After 2 hours, the show is done. It was a success. I really hope they like it.

When we all bowed down and waved goodbye to the visitors and parents. They all ran to me and hugged me and thank me for a great and wonderful show.

Justienne: You made a good appearance in there Cinderella. Keep up the good work.

Karen: Oh my God you’re a star (wahh)

Chloe: I know (wahhh)

Karen: You really did a good job today cous, I better changed now, mom’s waiting outside.

Chloe: Okay, bye cous see you next week.

Then someone tap me, I can’t believe it i-i-i-t-t-t-s-s-s ZAYN!!! Waaaaaaaaa...

Zayn: Hey Cinderella, great show tonight. Could you give me a hug??

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Am I dreaming..........  It’s true all of this are true, wake up Chloe..

Waaaaaaaaaaa..........

Zayn: Hey chloe is it okay??

Yes, of course. Do you want a kiss too.. Hahahaha..... I really can’t believe it’s happening...

Chloe: Of course. Thanks also for the support..

Then he stretch out his hands and I hugged him...

Zayn: No problem (he then let go from the hug) see yah next week (he then smiles at me)

Oh my, I really think I’m Cinderella today. Wahhh... He hugged me. Zayn Malik hugged me.. I still can’t believe it.

He smell so sweet and smell so good, I love his perfume

Wahhh... I still can’t believe that he hugged me.....

I was about to leave when I forgot, I still need to change my clothes. I forgot everything about it, because of what happened.

So as I was running towards the dressing room, I suddenly bump on to someone.

It was NIALL.

“Ow” , I stated.

Niall stand up and offer his hand, “sorry for that, Why are you running anyway? And why are you not yet changing??”.

“I was about to change my clothes, and I’m also sorry for bumping you” I apologised.

“Nah Its okay, I’m also not looking on where I was going” he said.

“Niall, honey” someone shouted.

Niall came rushing forward to her.

“Mom sorry I was already going, but I would like you to meet someone”. Niall then came rushing to me.

“Mom this is my friend Chloe”, he said to her mom.

“Oh. Aren’t you the one that played the role of Cinderella??” She asked.

“Yes, It’s me”. I replied.

“You really did a great job and you look so beautiful, I’m Jenny Horan by the way”, she complimented on me.

“Thanks for the compliment, I should get going I still need to change”. I said.

“Bye niall”, I then turned to Niall

“Bye”, was he’s only reply.

I waved goodbye to both of them.

“Well okay, see you again sometime then”. She relplied but I hardly heard it because I was already running going to the dressing room.

Niall’s Pov

After saying goodbye to Chloe, me and my mom went back to meet my dad.

“She is so beautiful” said Mom.

“Chloe??, Yeah, but she’s not like that, she told me she just change herself in special occasions like these” I replied.

“I like her Niall” my mom said.

“ Yah, I know mom. She is so beautiful, sweet, passionate and everything”

“I mean I like her for you son” my mom cleared it out.

“I like her too mom, But she is inlove with Zayn. I’m just his bestfriend” I frowned.

“You can change it, I know you can” she answered and tap my shoulders.

“I’ll domy best, Mom” I smiled at her.