T H R E E

slowly my eyes blink open, Jack ins't next to me, like usual, and the curtains are still closed. i sit up and rub my eyes "that was a dream, it was all a dream" honestly i'm confused but i don't know if i feel relieved or sad or whatever about to. a small part of me wished that dream was real.

i role over and check my phone, 9:07, i am going to be late i throw the covers off me and run into the bathroom. i quickly shower, put on some makeup, brush out my hair and throw it up and slide on my romper.

 i quickly shower, put on some makeup, brush out my hair and throw it up and slide on my romper

i slip on a pair of Jack's vans, grab my phone and run out the door. "morning!" i shout at Christina passing her at the top of the stairs and running up to Jonah at the bench.

"happy birthday" i kiss his cheek "we'll celebrate later" i rush over to Jack and quickly peck his lips "bye!" i yell running out the door. i make it to my car and realize i forgot my keys, i open the door and poke my head in

"here" Jack throws me my keys

"thanks" i smile catching them and go back out to my car. i get in and start the engine driving off to the building.

i make it to the building and park outside the door, i get out and throw my keys to Harry. i smile and wave rushing into the building and over to the elevator. i finally make it to my office meeting Elanor, my manager. i kick off my Vans and slip into the nude heels Elanor had for me and head over to the meeting room.

"wait" Elanor stops me "hair" i pull my hair out and pass her the hair tie.

hold on one second, let me pause life real quick.

your probably really confused, well let me break this down for you.

well i am 22 and it s the 16th of June, Jonah's 23rd birthday. just over a year ago now, Daniel and i got into a fight and ended up breaking up. i spent most my time in my room writing songs i would never release, i barely came out.Jack supported me and helped me throw my tough time, we ended up dating.

we all moved into the one house and y'all know  that other stuff about the boys and Logan as well. Zach and Mona are daring, Dex did go to Canada with his boyfriend and family and sadly, Jai-Li did die in a car crash.

well back to the meeting.

  Elanor and i walk into the meeting room and take a seat with the people from Atlantic records. we started talking and they mentioned how they think they could do bigger things with me then the currant label i'm singed to. i know Atlantic records is better and WDW is singed with them as well.  this time, rather then asking for me to think about it, they asked if i excepted or not. i did.

i trad me heels for my vans. i walk back outside and Harry brings back my car, i smile and thank him before getting in and driving off.

i walk back into the house and throw my keys back in the fruit bowl that don't have any fruit in it. i kick my shoe near the rack and flop onto the sac in the lounge "why were you in such a rush this morning?" Christina asks

"i had a meeting with Atlantic records and i was almost late" i reply

"what was it about?" she asks

"they want to sign me"

"who want to sign you?" Skye -Logan's girlfriend- asks

"Atlantic Records" i reply

"well what did you say?" Christina asks

"you'll find out later"

"that's muh girl!" Logan shout popping up behind the couch and leaning over to fist bump me "oh, Jack got Jonah out for us"

Hey guys

so because i promised a friend and these next 2 chapters are sort of similar to the last two, i'm publishing another later tonight.

thanks for reading! Vote and Commer

Abbey