T W E N T Y

--Daniel's POV-

i spot Faith sitting at the bench as i head though the kitchen. "hey babe" I say walking up to her, she turns her head allowing me to peck her lips before she turns back to the computer and i keep walking continue. i stop when i notice papers sticking out of her bag, i couldn't quiet tell what they were so i picked them up at see.

"your pregnant?" her head snaps from the computer screen to my detection at my words "and getting an abortion? how long have you known? why haven't you told me? who knows? why are you getting a abortion? shouldn't i have some say on this?"

"no you shouldn't" she replies blankly, what does she mean?

"why? we're in this together, it's my k-"

"it's not your fucking kid Daniel!" she shouts cutting me off

"then who's is it?"

"i-"

"no, i don't want to hear it, how could you do this to me? i ask you to marry me then you get pregnant with some kid that isn't mine! why Faith?"

"Daniel think about it-"

"no, i'm not going to listen your excuses! that's it Faith" he throws the papers on the bench and walk outside, the fight may have been short but it was one of our worst.

why would she do this to me? i love her with all my heart then she goes and stabs me in the back with this. how long has she kept this too her self? what if Jonah doesn't know? i never thought Faith would do a thing like that. everything about Aaron is probably a lie, she's probably been faking the whole time just to make us give pity on her.

i was snapped out of my train of thought when the door slide open. i looked back to see Jonah, he wore a frown on his face, great he'd seen it.  before he could speak i stand up and walk away ignoring his attempt to stop me.

even though it's probably the worst place to go, i retreat to my room, well mine and Faith's room. the curtain was still close so the room was back. something on my pillow sparkled in the light coming through the crack in the window. i close the door and walk over to the bed, climbing onto my side to see what it was left on my pillow. 2 rings.

i pick up the rings and see they are the engagement and promise ring i gave Faith. "she left me" i mumble feeling my heart break and a tear role down my cheek. "she really left me" i choke out a sob letting the tears fall down my face. i brought my knees to my chest and hugged my knees clutching the rings tightly in my hand.

i sat like that in silence for hours, anytime anyone tried to talk to me i would push them away. i heard the door open slightly then the light tapping on something. the door moved again, a light was let in the shut and the bed sunk in front of me. "Daniel" it was Jonah

"i don't want to talk" i choke though the tears

"did she tell you what happened?" he asks, i shake my head and look up at him

"why would she do this to me Jonah? i thought she loved me..."

"she still does Daniel"

"then why did she do this to me?"

"you think rapist use safety? no. they don't care if they get you pregnant, he won't give two shits about the baby if he knew" i could tell those weren't his words "it's Aaron, she didn't want to get pregnant but she was raped and it's horrible timing, this isn't her fault"

"she didn't like hook up with someone?"

"no, she would never cheat on you, she didn't ask for this"

"why didn't she tell me?"

"she was afraid you wouldn't want her, you would leave her" i look down at my hand hiding the rings. i hold out my hand and show him the rings, he curls my hand back up "talk to her, put those where they belong" he stand up and leave shutting the door

"they don't belong here"

hey, so i am back from school camp but tomorrow i'm going for a holiday with my family and i will have to use my mobile date. i don't think i'll be able to update everyday but i will do my best to upload as often as i can, we'll see how it goes.

did you like Daniel's POV??

vote and comment

Abbey