T W E N T Y T W O

read the A/N at the end, it is important

i'm 4 months pregnant and getting a bit more of a bump. i still hate morning sickness, i have grown to love wearing my glasses and not my contacts and 'i'm pregnant' or 'i'm hormonal' is literately my excuse for everything. i'm getting a bit lazier but i still try and do most things, i'm still eating generally healthy but sometimes i have to give into my craving it's usually, Nutella, dark chocolate or cheese -yes cheese, weird i know.  

its 10 at night and i am currently laying in bed with Daniel, who is sound asleep. i'm just scrolling through Instagram and Facebook on my phone, i have nothing else to do. Jonah and i have an interview tomorrow so i should probably turn my phone off and go to sleep. 

just as i was about ti turn off my phone, a notification popped up. it said that Jo-Bear sent me a snap -yes i call him Jo-Bear on all of my contacts. confused as to why he would send me something at this time of night, i open it to see this:

he was either getting me back from when i sent him a snap complain i was cold and we came to a conclusion the cuddling gives the most warmth or sent it to the wrong person

he was either getting me back from when i sent him a snap complain i was cold and we came to a conclusion the cuddling gives the most warmth or sent it to the wrong person. but who would he send this to? is he keeping a secret from me? he baby sister? i turn off my phone and decide not to think about it too much, soon i was greeted by sleep.

i woke up to the feeling of lips on my, Daniel's lips on mine. the moment i kiss back he pulls away, earning a groan from me. he chuckles and kisses me again, but i don't return them, earning a groan from him. "come on, don't do this to me"

"i'm having a shower" i announce standing up "without you" i add as i walk into the bathroom and lock the door. i shower, put on some makeup, put on my black frame glasses and loosely curl my hair and change.

i slip on a pair of vans and walk downstairs going everyone else i the kitchen, the radio playing though the speakers

i slip on a pair of vans and walk downstairs going everyone else i the kitchen, the radio playing though the speakers. one of the boys newest song were on, everyone was jamming out to it, like we always do.

"up soon we have an interview with Jonah Marais from WDW and Faith Marais, if you have any questions you want the to answer then tweet them to me but right now we have a new song from Faith Marais, it's different to what she has done before but personally i love. this is Sorry not sorry" everyone turned to me looking just as confused as i did.

i told Elanor not to put it anywhere public. i wrote this when i was mad at Daniel, it's basically saying i'm better without him. payback is a bad bitch, and baby i'm the baddest, you fucking with a savage. i've messed up, i shouldn't have sent it to Elanor, great this just creates another problem.

we all stood in silence as the song filled the head. there was a it of moving to the beat but it was nerve wrecking for me, having all eyes on me. a couple time Logan screamed 'i'm not sorry', well more like screeched, to lighten the mood a bit. "you went full out savage on that" Logan says once the song finishes

"um, uh, that wasn't meant to be released" i admit

"why? it sound great" Jonah state

"i wrote it when i was mad and the meaning behind it was all a lie, it just made me feel better at the time" my voice was quiet, just above a whisper

"your the only one that know the meaning behind it, it's a great song" Daniel inform and embraces me in a hug. i felt horrible, he doesn't know that the whole song is against them, i felt tears welling in my eyes.

"i'm sorry" i mumble into the marital of his shirt

"don't be, nothing can make me be mad at you for more then an hour" his word made me laugh a little. i fell like i'm weaker, the fact that i'm almost crying right now, i don't like feeling weak or seeming weak to others.

"we better get going" i say to Jonah, he nods and hugs me before we leave off the the building for the radio interview.

okay, sorry thing is shorter then normal but it's what i came up with.

so i need your advice, one do you want me to do the interview or not worry with it and do something else.

two -the bigger thing- i'm thinking of finishing this book soon and doing a third, it will skip to (at least) near when Faith gives birth to the child of mystery (idk don't judge i felt like doing that)

three should i do the things  have planned and put the birth and all that in this book and not do a third?

personally i like the idea of the third book but tell me what you think and weather i should do the interview or not.

on another note i'm currently on a trip with my family, a 5 hour drive yesterday after a 5 hour drive the day before that because i came back from school camp. i've caught up to what i've written and published and i don't know when i will get the chance to write/update so please be patient and tell me what you think.

thanks for reading

vote and comment

Abbey