Chapter 8

Princeton Pov.

I am pissed off.Roc up here starting shit im sitting here trying to change the subject but Alexis wont let it go.

Alexis:Princeton.?Jacob.?What did you do to chres?Why aren't you answering me?

Prince:Alexis please just shut the fuck up I cant think staright

He didn't have to say it like that.Im just going to get my pillow and bear that Princeton bought me before we got on the plane.I grabbed my stuff and moved 5 seats infront of Ray.I didn't want him,Princeton,Roc, or Kenyatta messing with me.I layed down and played some old school music.Like for example Aaliyah "One In A Million".

Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and on

you give me a really good feelin all day long.

Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and on

you give me a really good feelin all day long.....................................................

I fall asleep as soon as it began to play.

________________________________________________________________________________

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{In the Airport}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

My music was playing until Fantasia "Fre Yourself" played I had to change.I all the events from the plane ride was playing in my head.I couldn't take it I broke down..... I was literally walking in the airport,than I just stopped.Everyone looked back at me I just broke down crying.I just can't take this.Kailyn ran to me to see what's wrong.

Kailyn:Alexis What's wrong?

Alexis:My life..

Kailyn:come on let's walk and talk about it

We walked to other side of the airport.Where are car was,I jumped in the car and sat in the far back.I didn't want to speak or see anyone.My head phones was still in my ear.when Iggy played..I wasn't in the bad bitch mood.I just took a nap.

---------------------------------------

When we walked into the hotel.I just jumped into the be and went to sleep.You can't tell me this is bullshit!I swear I don't like this life..I should of stayed by my self in Atlanta.I went to sleep not giving a fuck about anything...