Chapter 17

Alexis Pov.

I had to wake up early to get ready for a meeting. Since all these places want me to model for them. I woke up and put on rumper that was white and black to top it off with My Black heels. I went to the meeting it started at 8:20am to Noon. When I left I ran out of the doors free. I drove back to Daniel house to hear arguing. I pecked my head in and heard Toni and him arguing.

Toni: You are so fucking dum!

Diggy:Oh what ever feels your empty mind up

Toni:Oh shut the fuck up!

Diggy: I dont even know why Alexis is with you... You don't love her you only love her for the money!

Toni:And like as if her dum ass will know

When i heard that I burst in the door. I got the closet object which was a bat and started swinging. FUCK HIM FUCK EVERYTHING! I was soon pulled back by Daniel I looked at him and ran to my room. I started packing my stuff and left a note.

"Dear Simmons Family and Parents and of course Jazmine,

I have to end this life. I been played from man after man. Seems like I don't fit in here. Tell Prince, Ray, Roc, Prod, Kailyn, and Kenyatta. That I'm sorry.... Once Mindless Always Mindless.... 

Good Bye World, Alexis..."

I walked out of the house with my stuff and left the note and my phone on the bed. I drove like there was no tomorrow to my new destination.