Chapter 2

Alexis Pov.

I walked out of the Airport looking for Ray and Prince.Knowing these niqqas the probably eating.I called  them and told them im outside waiting.They going to pull up eating like I just said.They didn't change a bit.Stll eating aren't you,i said as I got into the car.

"Finally took my fashion advise.?",Prince said.

"So you got jokes now.Princeton!",I said.

"Sure do!",Prince said.

"Hows the clique?",i asked wondering how they are.

"Its a mess a mad house!Kenyatta got roc under her arms.She told him you didn't want him and you didn't care about us.",ray said turning into a neighborhood.

"WHAT!?",I yelled.

"Yeah and Kailyn almost put them paws on her yesterday.",Prince said trying not to laugh.

"What happened",i asked.

"So Kenyatta was talking bout how you used roc and you a whore for that.You left us for you can go back to your life in Atlanta with all roc money",Ray said.

"What that is stupid!?",I yelled.

"I moved to Atlanta to help my grandparents!",I yelled.

__________________________________________________

I walked into the house and saw Kenyatta siting there with roc.While Kailyn was in the other corner on her phone.

Kenyatta:Hey Prince!Hey Ray!Hey....WTF!

When she said wtf roc and Kailyn looked my way.

Kailyn:AHHHHHH Alexis!!!!

Alexis:AHHHHH!Kailyn!!!

Roc:Ugh!

Alexis:Niqqa you can keep ughing all you want to cuz I aint do nothing to you

Than I turned to Kenyatta.

Alexis:And YOU*Point right at her*I heard all that BS you been talking bout me.

Kenyatta:What you talkin boutttt-ttt.

Ray&Kailyn&Prince:Don't play dum!!!!

Alexis:Im bout to put my stuff up and when im done!Imma put a end to all you and chresanto bs!

Alexis and Kailyn walked up stairs to put Alexis stuff up.

(A/N:Outfit in link)