Chapter 16

Alexis Pov.

I  sat in the living room with Daniel while he told me crazy stories.

"what Daniel?", asked laughing as he told me stories of his tour days.

"yeah she was like Daniel you know you my baby dadddyyy!", he said in a ghetto tone.

I sat there and laughed at him. I swear Daniel is stupid. He remind me of my old relationship with Chresanto.

"but Alexis...", he said trying to get my attention.

"What?", I answered worried about what he had to say.

"I really love you.. When I was with Kailyn I thought about you all the time. Your smile your beauty, style, personality, and laugh. I Love you Alexis ..", he said leaning in to kiss me.

I kissed back until I heard someone walked in it was russy.

"I'm I'm sorry Lexis", Daniel said.

I ran upstairs and got dress in white shorts and a Light blue crop top .

I just decided to go to the park. I looked out in the distance. I started to think... I am one big idiot! When Toni find out he will hate me... I stayed at the park for a few and came back to diggy's house. Everyone was there looking worried. I walked in and throw my hand up. I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a snack and ate it. Than I walked upstairs to my room.