Chapter 4

Kenyatta Pov.

Well Alexis said she is making dinner tonite.She might try and kill me for revenge.I never did like her to be honest she is better looking than me.She was always the girl who got the guys on all the sports teams while I got the creeps.Thats why roc didn't really pick me over Alexis.Well this is what happened we was having the party the day alexis stayed in Atlanta.We went to Minnesota and we had a party with Diggy,DJ Big Deal,Kailyn,Ray,Prince,and some other teen celebrities.When roc was down drinking his drink he asked for me to get him some more.Which this was my chance to put Predator Drug In his drink which I did.Than it was weird because most of them become unconcouse but with him.He was concourse he just kelp asking me "Where's Alexis?Where's Alexis?".I had to tell him "Alexis who Bae?".Than he replied back with, "Alexis My girlfriend?.".I went a heard and started my plan I replied back with "Im Your Girlfriend....Kenyatta".Than I began to cry for he can kinda fall for it,which he did like I said he was.He said than "Omg Kenyatta Baby Im so sorry".But yeah that's the story so everyday I have to add cocaine in his drinks in the morning for he wont rememeber.Even though after a few weeks I am going to run out of cocaine for him to take.They will find out sooner or later.

Roc Pov.

For the past months something has been wrong with me.When im at work I cant think straight,than It feel like im missing someone.I don't know!It feels like im on drugs but at the same time I don't believe it.Some one is playing tricks with me.I AM GOING TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!