22

"Annyeong hasimikka" Yerin greeted the family.

"Annyeong. Owh, eonni!" Eunbi greeted her older sister. Yerin smiles to her cheerful sister.

"Eomma eodikka?" Yerin asks.

"Eomma in the kitchen," Eunbi replies.

"Appa?" Yerin asks more.

"Still in the office. He got new case," Eunbi answers.

"Owh. Eonni wants to keep my luggage first, ok?"

"Arasseo. Later on, come to dining table. Eomma prepared something special to you," Eunbi reveals the secret. Yerin giggles.

"Arasseo, arasseo," Yerin goes upstairs.

While she unpacks, she found Taehyung's diary that she keep bringing everywhere. The diary somehow gave her strength to move on. She hopes one day, she'll find Taehyung. It's all depend on time.

But today, she misses him so much! She hugs the diary tightly. And without she even realises, her tears fall down.

Suddenly she feels someone hugging her from behind. She turned after a while.

"Taehyungie?" she mumbled.

"Uljima. It hurts me to see you crying," Taehyung said it!

"Taehyung-ah! Neo.. jinjja? (Are you real?)"

Taehyung giggles.

"Yah, then what am I doing here?" Taehyung giggles again.

"Tae..." Yerin reaches the beloved people in front of her.

"Eonni?"

Suddenly Yerin feels like someone shakes her shoulder. Yerin blinked her eyes.

"Eo? Eunbi?"

"Eonni, you said you are going to unpack your things. Why do you take too much time? And.. your things.. still unpacked," Eunbi shows her her things.

"Eo?"

"Eonni, you fall asleep. Are you okay?" Eunbi asks, concerns about her sister.

"Na gwaenchanha. I'll be down. You go first," Yerin assured her sister that she's fine. But she knows, Eunbi knows.

"Eonni still miss him?"

Yerin nods.

"I pray, may you find him soon. Don't you want appa's help to locate him?"

"We've talked about this, Eunbi.."

"Yeah, I know. You don't want appa's help. Hajiman (but) you are tortured by this feeling. Isn't this is the time to stop it? Besides, I'm sure appa will help you," Eunbi suggests.

The real reason why Yerin doesn't want her appa's help os because she wants to protect Taehyung's brothers. She knows how much and big the brothers' meaning to Taehyung. She doesn't want to be selfish even though she's the one who hurt here.

"Eunbi-yah.. eonni too still don't know if I ever ready to meet him or not. Just let time decide, arasseo?"

Eunbi pouts but then she nods.

"Don't tell appa and eomma," Yerin reminds her.

"Ok," Eunbi promises.

***

"Marhae! (Tell me!)" Taehyung shouts.

"Hyung.."

"You lied to me? You and Jimin never gotten afraid to the world? The world never harsh on you like you said?" Taehyung guesses.

"Hyung.."

"You're liar! I regret on believing on you! You never seems you will change! I thought you are different, Jungkook! But you are just the same!" Taehyung shouts and turns his back.

"Hyung!" Jungkook tries to stop him. He holds Taehyung's shoulder but Taehyung shrugs it off.

"Hyung, please listen to me!" Jungkook pleads.

"Enough! I'm done with your lies!"

"Hyung, it's true we were discriminated. But we didn't go dejected. But Jimin hyung.. he did kill the girl," Jungkook keeps saying even though Taehyung doesn't stop.

"See? You are a murder! Me too! But I tried to change and I tried to change you! You.."

Before Taehyung went too far, Jungkook interferes. He's afraid if he can't accept Taehyung's words more.

"We trapped Yerin. We made her believe that you won't change. You know that too, aren't you?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung speechless.

"I know you didn't left us that day because of me and Jimin hyung. That's why I'm scared if I tell you Yerin searches for you like crazy, you'll go to her."

"So Yerin knew she was trapped?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nods.

On the morning after you came here, she knew it and she ran to your house. But you weren't there. Geunde, hyung (but, hyung).. Hyungdeuri left Yerin since you came here. They never watch her on board anymore for these 5 years. But if you go to her right now, I'm afraid they'll hurt her. I'm afraid if you leave us today, they'll blame Yerin and make her pay for it. Geuraeseo, hyung.. kajima (so, hyung, don't go)" Jungkook pats Taehyung's hand while looking on the ground. He restrains himself from crying.

Taehyung almost fall into it but quickly, he snatches his hand from Jungkook.

"I'm leaving," he said and turns his body back.

"So you are okay if we send you Yerin's tongue?" Namjoon's growl voice asks. Once again, Taehyung stops. He turns his back back.

"What are you.."

"Like what Jungkook said before. Yerin will pay for this."

"What does she has to do with my leaving?!" Taehyung raises his volume.

"She's the one who made you believe people will accept you. She is the one who you'll have after us. Just to teach you to be more grateful, why not I make you only have us to depend on?"

"Leave her alone!" Taehyung shouts but it's only encouraging Namjoon to laugh devilishly.

"We can. But you need to be one of us. It's either to kill or to get killed, remember?" Namjoon repeats their motto.

"Starting from tomorrow, I want you to get me a body. If not, I'll put Yerin on monitor. Deal?" Namjoon asks while smirking.

Taehyung has no choice. He said no words but he reenter his bedroom.

"Hyung, mian," Jungkook apologized towards Namjoon.

"Next time be more careful, you idiot! Our efforts almost became useless!" Namjoon pushed Jungkook's forehead. Namjoon is not kidding around. It's a 'soft' warning from Namjoon. Jungkook nodded.