33

“Paboya. What did I say before I went to sleep?” Taehyung asks when the doctor and nurses leave. Sojung waited outside as she wants to give some privacy for the couple.

“Mweo?” Yerin asks. Taehyung smiles and pull her head into his embrace.

“You are never wrong. Your dad never wrong too. I heard all,” Taehyung says. Once again, Yerin bursts into tears. They stayed like that for some moment.

“I arranged all of your late brother’s funeral. We’ll go to Columbarium,” Yerin tells.

“Thank you. How long I’ve been in coma?” Taehyung asks.

“A week,” Yerin replies.

“Namjoon hyung?”

“He’s in jail. I’m sorry, I can’t help him,” Yerin ask for apologise, again.

“Gwaenchanha. That’s the most save place for him, right now. You have to run away from here, as far as possible. He will escape. But I don’t know when.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Yoongi hyung will help him for sure. I’m afraid he’s gonna hurt you once he got out.”

“Taehyung-ah, there’s something I need to tell you but I am not sure if you are ready for this or not. Polices will come and they will tell you. I’m afraid they’ll tell you in harsh way and since you’ve mentioned about this, I think I have to tell you right now.”

“What is it?” Taehyung asks. His heart beats beating so fast.

***

“Do you really wanna do this?” Sojung’s appa asks her. Since he is in Korea for several days, he accompanies her daughter to the prison.

“Eo,” Sojung replies but her dad knows, deep inside, she’s tremble.

“Appa will be outside. If he tries to do anything, just shout, okay?” Mr. Kim caresses her hand. Sojung nods.

The fact that Seokjin almost kill her doesn’t make her scares at all. Why should she scared when the killer is imprisoned? But the fact that she’s gonna meet someone whom she loves the most after being aparted for almost five years after she tries her best to forget him. And the worst is, she found out that in these five years, Seokjin watched her from afar. Seokjin confessed that he loves her, more than a sister. Seokjin turns himself to police because he doesn’t want to watch her from afar anymore is what make Sojung’s heart tremble. What should she reacts when she first meet Seokjin behind the bar? She refuses to meet him before but Yerin is the one who consoled her to meet him up. And that’s where Sojung knows that Seokjin was watching her and turns himself to make Sojung feels save meeting him.

Sojung waits. She looks on her thigh. She lifts her head when she hears the door open. And there, she sees a very thin Kim Seokjin. Her heart beats faster and she almost burst into tears.

“Annyeong, Sojungie,” Seokjin starts the conversation.

“Eo,” Sojung replies, simple.

“Thank you for coming here,” Seokjin continues.

“Eo,” Sojung replies the same thing.

“How are you doing these days?” Seokjin asks again.

“Fine,” Sojung replies.

“I heard Namjoon was imprisoned. What a relief. But you still need to be very careful with Yoongi and Jungkook, arasseo?”

“Eo. Polices are guarding my house. Thanks to you for telling the detectives that it is impossible for Namjoon to kill his brothers,” Sojung replies and this time quite long. Seokjin smiles.

“Anything for you, my dear. As long as you are safe, I’m alright.”

“Oppa, nan mianhae,” Sojung ask for an apology. She restrains herself from crying.

Yeojaga (woman), when they start to love somebody, not that they are willingly to fool themselves by believing and forgiving the one they love easily. But it’s because they hope for a happy ending with the loved one and they are ready to give them a second chance if they need it. They are willingly wait for the man until the man open up their heart for them. That’s what I know about love.

“Wae?” Seokjin asks.

***

“Sojung-ah, go and meet Seokjin oppa,” Yerin assured her.

“Naega wae (Why me)?” Sojung asks. She looks straight at Taehyung who just went to sleep. He come to consciousness hours ago.

“He wants to meet you.”

“Ara (I know)”

“Then?”

“I’m not ready yet.”

“Until when?”

“Forever.”

“Sojung-ah..”

“Ani. Don’t say a word. I don’t want to hear.”

“Ani. You should listen to me,” Yerin stood up and went to Sojung.

“Sojung-ah, there’s something you need to know. Seokjin oppa turned himself because he wants to see you- face to face. Sasireul (actually) the incidents five years ago makes still think of his action. Why he let Taehyung call the ambulance before he knocked him out? That was the only question I had years ago. The same answer keep popping in my head, but I refuse to believe it. But now, I believe it,” Yerin held her hand.

“What is it?” Sojung asks.

“To save you. Haven’t you think of it? If he prevent Taehyung from calling the ambulance, you could’ve died, waiting for me. But because he wants ambulance to reach you earlier, he let Taehyung call them and gave you first-aid helps. He can just knock him out right after he stabbed you. Don’t you think?”

“Aih, he can call ambulance in advance.

“Mothae (he can’t) because he was under Namjoon’s watching, remember?” Yerin asked. Sojung stumbled.

“Sojung-ah. He sacrificed everything just to meet you and make you comfortable again. He loves you, just like and how much you love him. And I know what does it feel to be not able to see someone you love and hope will be by your side. Thanks to him, I’m able to meet Taehyung again. And now, I want you to stop missing him. Go and meet him. He can’t do anything to you by the way. He’s in jail. Polices are everywhere.”

“I’m still afraid,” Sojung started to speak as she kept quiet for some time.

“Wae?” Yerin asked.

“Will I love him back? Will I forgive him?”

“Sojung-ah, I don’t have the exact answer for that. It’s you! Ask yourself. Do you still love him? Can you forgive him after he betrayed your trust? The answer is in you.” Once again, Yerin becoming an angel.