29

Sorry for keep delaying TaeRin meets. Hehehe

Since I always have class especially at afternoon, here, I dropped new chapters before noon 😊

“Be careful. Seokjin told that these guys will only choose a place that no one familiar with, and I don’t know where Yerin is heading to too. Stop by there,” Mr. Jung orders his subordinates.

“Yes sir,” the subordinate follow along.

“Ask an officer to track my daughter’s phone.”

“Ne?” the subordinate looks unbelievable.

“Wae? Ppalli, we might gotten nearer to the suspect!” Mr. Jung rushed the subordinate. The young man admit it and do as what as being told.

***

Yerin keeps looking at the map downloaded. The map was like drawn by computer and it cannot be tracked by map. She’s terrified, but at the same time, she wants to save Taehyung. They must be don’t know about polices’ plan as Seokjin told them in an interrogation room which is not equipped by CCTV.

At first, she did thought that someone is following her but since she drives deeper and deeper into the empty and quiet road, the car seems went to somewhere. She keeps driving and driving. Then, she sees a warehouse. She gets off the car and walks into the warehouse. Slowly and slowly while looking around, until she reaches the door. Yerin puts her hand on the tomb and looks around. When she is so sure that no one is following her, Yerin opens the door.

Yerin enter the warehouse but it seems like the house is empty. Yerin sighs. She, herself doesn’t know what is her feeling right now. She can say that she is relieved that Taehyung is not there. That could mean that he is save now. But, at the same time, she feels disappointed. Maybe because she hoped too much that she could meet Taehyung this night after five years parted.

Yerin hugs her legs while crying silently.

“Taehyung-ah, are you really not here?” she asks slowly but the empty warehouse echoed her voice.

Taehyung who was about to leave the warehouse stops.

“Yennie?” Taehyung’s deep voice echoed. Namjoon and Jimin stop too and glance at Taehyung. Both of them creased their forehead.

“Mweoya?!” Jimin hissed him.

“Taehyung-ah, are you really there?” Yerin asks again and stand up.

“That girl really bother me!” Jimin takes out his gun.

“No!” Taehyung pushes his hand and the shot missed. Yerin shouted.

Taehyung snatches the gun from Jimin and runs towards Yerin. The warehouse is equipped with light as Yerin lighted the house when they were about to leave. They hid as they heard someone opened the door.

“Yennie!” Taehyung hugs her tight. He can feel Yerin’s heart beat sound. She’s scared.

“Mianhae..”

Yerin hugs him tight too but as soon as she realises that they don’t have much time, Yerin pulls out herself from Taehyung’s embrace.

“Taheyung-ah, you have to leave now!” Yerin warned him.

“What?” Taehyung looks unbelievable.

“Polices know you’re doing and right now they are after you. Let’s get away from here tonight. Let’s start fresh from the start. I’ll leave my life here,” Yerin holds Taehyung’s hand tightly while looking straight at his eyes.