Normal Day

It was a normal day in the Mind Palace for Logan. Wake up, get dressed and help out Thomas make logical choices. He was usually the first one to get up early but today someone was up before him.

"Oh! Good morning Logan!" He smiled

Logan stared back, emotionless. "Good morning as well, Patton"

Patton was full of high energy as usual...

Logan sighed.

Logan wished he could be as happy as Patton was, as passionate and flamboyant as Roman..Heck, maybe as sarcastic and anxious As Virgil. He just wanted to feel some sort of emotion.

"Hey, You alright Logan? You seem a little lost.."

Logan immediately snapped out of his thoughts.

"Hmm? Oh yes I am fine Patton."

"Oh, okay! Well if you ever are in need of some support I'm right here!"

Logan chuckled. He admired Patton so much. He was always happy and everyone loved him. Even in Thomas' videos. Everyone comments about him, Roman or Virgil. Barely anyone comments about Logan. Even if they do comment its either hate or just about a singular line he said. Of course the other sides got hate too but Logan refused to see that. Logan was hard on himself a lot. He didnt know why.

"Good morning Patton! Oh! Good morning Logan!"

"Good morning Roman!" Patton smiled

Logan looked back at Roman attempting a smile. "Good morning Roman."

"So, what is Thomas up to right now?" Roman asked.

"Oh, he's just getting ready for the day." Logan replied.

They all looked and Thomas was brushing his teeth...his hair was a mess though.

"He should really brush that." Roman said almost disgusted.

As he said that Virgil walked in saying nothing but he did wave hello.

"Good morning Virgil." Logan said attempting another smile.

Virgil could see he was trying to smile so he played along.

"Mornin' Logan." he smiled.

Logan felt content that Virgil smiled back at him.

"Well I'm going to go read, come find me in my room if Thomas needs me."

Logan started walking down the hall to his room. He sat on his bed and began to read. Eventually he fell asleep.