Plan A - Part Two

I was planning on how I would even bring up the topic of "hanging out" to Virgil. He would catch on very quickly considering the fact we rarely spend time together. However I would try, even if I knew it wouldn't.

I started walking in the Mind Palace and finally found him in his little nook.

"Salutations Virgil."

"S'up Lo."

"For the last time "s'up" isn- That's not important. I would like to spend time with you."

"What did I do wrong?"

I was confused.

"Nothing?"

"Usually when you want hang you wanna like,  point something out that I do wrong."

"I could do that without hanging out you know? I just genuinely want to "hang out" with you."

"Alright.."

He's suspicious I can tell.

I have to brush it aside and try not to make it obvious. I need to do this. For the plan...

What does he even like to do? I know he likes being alone but we can't really do that..he likes that music....and Disney....

Ugh, this is so difficult, I'll just ask him.

"So what would you like to do?"

"You asked me  to hang out, don't you have something planned? You always plan things out"

Obviously not this...

"I wanted to just do what you wanted, that was my plan."

"No it wasn't."

"I beg you pardon?"

"Then beg."

"What?"

"Whatever, I know you don't actually want to hang so what's up."

"Nothing! I really actually just want to hang out. I want to get to know you better, to be friends"

"No, you don't. C'mon even if you want to be friends the first step is to be truthful so tell me the truth Lo."

"Eeeehh fine... So uhm..I, uh"

"Wow, you're stuttering that's new."

"Ahem you know how I act differently when referring to Crofters?"

Virgil chuckled.

"Yeah."

"Well..um, I feel like I'm feeling that much emotion regularly now, well maybe not as high but-"

"You like someone."

"Huh?"

"Hah, your face got red you totally like someone."

"Okay, fine yes I have...romantic feelings for someone but I can not tell you who because I made a deal..which is kind of off plan now.."

"Oh?"

"Yes. I will talk with you later I must consult this mystery person"

"Buh - Bye lovebird."

I am not fond of that nickname.

~~~AN~~~
God I'm so bad at updates i'm sorry.

Well here it is hope y'all like it!