10 (Lucy P.O.V.)

This has 1 FVCKING K READS! I LOVE YOU ALL 😍. PLZ FOLLOW ME AND READ MY OTHER BOOKS BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, KEEP READING THIS ONE! With this many fans of this book, I'll do my best to update every Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, cause I don't have any other time. Again, THANK YOU ALL!

Natsu and Igneel left, and everyone surged around me, asking questions.

"Why do you wear a hood?"

"How are you Queen of the Dragons?"

"How did you summon and small handful of dragons?!"

I held up a hand to stop the voices.

"Your questions shall be answered, but not now," I boomed, and they all nodded their heads.

"Now," I started, "would Wendy the Sky Dragon slayer, Erza the requip mage, Levi the script mage, Gajeel the Metal Dragon slayer, Gray the ice mage, Lisanna and Mira the takeover mages, and Jellal and Elfman please join me and my companions!"

They slowly approached me as the others dispersed.

"What do you want, Dragona?" Erza sneered and they all glared coldly at me.

"Well I was going to ask you all to accompany me on my first quest for Fairy Tail, but I guess we'll have to start out the hard way!"

I jumped up and spun around, pointing at the group as a whole, getting that familiar headache and sore limbs and lost of control over my... everything.

"I challenge you to a duel! You can all face me and my friends at once, or choose a champion among yourselves!" Someone yelled, speaking through me, once again capturing the guilds attention.

Orion and Ofelia gaped at me, knowing that I'd never start off by challenging someone, much less drag them into it.

"We'll all face you and your friends!" Lisanna growled, barely being held back by Mira. The thing controlling me made sure my smirk was evident, and I tried to make my eyes so as well.

Gray stiffened noticeably, and I silently begged him to recognize me.

"Very well, who would you like to face who?" I drawled lazily against my will, I could see my attitude was annoying Gajeel.

"Levi, Lisanna, and Wendy shall face Ofelia, Jellal and Elfman will battle Orion, and Erza, Gray, Natsu, Gajeel, and I will face you," Mira said threateningly. I smirked again.

"Perfect," I started, walking towards the arena, "shall we get going?"

Ofelia got up and followed me, looking apologetically at them, and Levi studied us quizzically. Orion followed, a worried look in his eyes as he glanced at me.

"You can't escape me, Lucy Heartfilia," the raspy voice in my head spoke as tears fell down my eyes, the one thing that I could control, "With you out of the Dragon Realm, I can now get stronger, and work my way towards complete control,"

The voice cackled and once I finally regained control of myself, I broke down, knowing I couldn't keep Her at bay much longer, and I knew that that'd come to effect my family.