1 (Lucy's P.O.V.)

Welcome fellow Wattpadians! I've been obsessed with these stories lately and decided I WANT A BOOK TO GO EXACTLY AS I WANT IT TO! So yea. Also! I haven't seen all of the episodes so I might have some facts wrong. Plz no hate wish me luck! 😊

I was in a dark wood, running.

"Luce! Lucy!" I heard someone calling and the moment I stopped and turned I felt something sharp pierce my heart and I stumbled backwards, falling off of a cliff. I barely had the energy to gasp in surprise.

"LUCY NO!" Someone scream as they reached for my hand. They grabbed my hand but I could already feel myself slipping, from their grip and life. All I could see through my hazy tired busing was a muscled arm and a spiky blob of pink.

"N-natsu?" I asked, as my vision went black and the last thing I felt was myself slipping and Natsu screaming, "NO LUCYYYYYYYYYY!-"

"Lucy! Lucy! LLLUUUUUUUUUCCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" I heard someone yelling near my ear.

"WHAT?!?!!" I screamed, bolting up and grabbing my keys and got in a fighting stance, facing the intruder.

I sweat-dropped, seeing it was just Natsu.

"Natsu!" I screamed, making him look at me with a non-guilty look on his face.

"Yea Luce?" He questioned, backing my heart flutter at his usual nickname. I'd accepted a while back that I'd been crushing on him.

"Ya can't just barge in like that! I was sleeping!" I scolded, and he just shrugged. Happy flew in with some toast.

"Here Nats-"

"That's mine!" I scolded the exceed as I grabbed the toast and started munching on it. I'd been a lot hungrier lately. No I'm not pregnant!

"Ok Luce yeesh," he said dramatically with a cute smirk.

"Get ready and let's get going! I want a head start on that Ice Freak!" He cheered as he held up his hand in Happy's direction.

"Aye!" Responded Happy as he high-fived Natsu.

"Then get out so I can change!" I yelled, holding back a giggle at how adorable Natsu is.

I put on (pic above^) and opened my door to see Natsu and Happy anxiously waiting.

As soon as they saw me they bolted out the door and I sighed.

I followed slowly, assuming that with their craziness they were already a few blocks away.

I summoned Plue and walked on the edge of the river with my arms out like usual.

"You look great Lucy!" My friends from the boat said, "Be careful not to fall in the river!"

"Will do!" I replied with an eye roll and a giggle.

When I finally reached Fairy Tail, the noise seemed more... organized?

I quickly rushed to the doors and saw everyone gathered in a crowd around someone except Juvia, Wendy, Carla, and Gajeel. I headed over to them.

"What's all the commotion?" I asked as I reached them.

"Juvia is not sure, Love Rival," Juvia sighed and I sweat-dropped.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" I asked, annoyance sprinkled in my tone, "I don't like Gray in that way! He's like my brother!"

"I thought you had an idea!" Wendy explained as Carla nodded. Gajeel just sat silently, stealthily watching Levy, who was slowly making her way to the middle of the crowd, which was slowly starting to disperse. I giggled and his head snapped at me with a blush and a glare.

"Something funny Bunny-Girl?!" He questioned and I raised my hands in mock surrender.

"You should really tell her..." I suggested with a knowing look. He pulled on a pouty face but I could see longing in his eyes.

"No," he answered, crossing his arms like a two year old.

I shrugged and made my way over to Mira, Elfman, and Natsu, who were all that was left of the crowd. With them stood the girl that Mira had told me about.

"Hello," I said shyly as she turned her head to look at me, "I'm Lucy, a newer member, and a celestial mage! You must be Lisanna! Mira's told me a lot about you!"