23 (Lucy's P.O.V.)

I wake up slowly, the sound of chattering outside from the villagers slowly bringing my senses about.

"What's happening?" I question aloud, "Where am I?!"

I finally look at my surroundings, everything's slowly becoming more familiar.

"I'm back!" I giggle with glee as I quickly get up and head for the door.

"I can't wait to go to Fairy Tail and-" I pause, the memories of the year or so come rushing back to me.

"No..." I sob, not wanting to see Natsu running off with Lisanna again.

"Lucy?" I hear a male voice call out.

"Miss Lu?" another questions, more feminine this time.

"Hello?" I ask, seeing two almost (if not for their gender) identical people turn around the corner. A look of relief washes over their faces.

"Orion? Ofelia?" I say, finally remembering who they are, "What's going on? Why am I back in Magnolia?"

"Miss Lu?" Ofelia starts, looking nervous, "Don't you remember?"

"Remember what?" I panic.

"Look at your hand," he states, nodding to where my Fairy Tail mark used to be.

I look at my hand and gasp. Or where my Fairy Tail mark IS!

Suddenly, the events of yesterday all swarm back to me.

I sob, feeling regret along with fear.

"You need to tell everyone!" I gasp, collapsing entirely to the ground, feeling loss of control over my own body.

"Tell them that," I scream, shaking violently as I signal the twins to stay back, "I've returned!"

I finally give in to her, letting my consciousness drift and regain strength to make maybe 3 more appearances.

So so so sorry for how short it is!! I'm having a bit of a writer's block 😅