14 (Natsu P.O.V.)

I heard sobbing and I tried to run towards the sound.

"Lucy? Lucy! Is that you?!" I called hopefully.

The sobbing got louder and louder the more I ran, but I still haven't found her.

I finally saw a hooded figure huddled in a ball. They seemed familiar...

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked as I touched their shoulder.

"It was all your fault!" They screamed, making me jump back.

They stood up and turned around. All I could see under the hood were wisps of blonde hair and large chocolate brown eyes.

"L-Lucy?" I stammered in surprise.

"IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!" She screamed and pushed me back.

I started falling.

"Your fault! Your fault!" She kept screaming as I fell into nothingness.

"Lucy! Lucy I'm sorry!" I yelled.

I jolted awake. Someone was pounding on my door.

"Flame Breath! Wake up! Did you forget about the match today?!" Gray yelled as he shoved the door open, letting him, Erza, Wendy, and Carla in.

"Natsu! Get out of bed! We have to be at the match in 5 minutes!" Erza yelled, yanking me from bed and dragging me by my ankle.

If y'all want more and longer chapters, PM me ideas! I have none! Also, today marks the 1 year anniversary of joining Wattpad! So I'm have a Q and A on my book "My Life", so comment questions on that chapter if ya have them! Thank y'all for the AWESOME SUPPORT!