Royal six

Jimin

I stomped my feet angrily and threw my bag into my bed. I crossed my arms and raised a brow intimidatingly at him, "Why did you do that?"

"Do what?" He shrugged innocently, going to his side of the room. I sighed deeply, moving forward while stopping behind the line, the duct tape. He also did the same but now he was on the other side.

"Don't play dumb with me because you're dumb enough to deal with."

"Okay fine! But I did what I had to because I needed to earn money alright?" He stated wearing his poker face.

I laughed sarcastically, "Oh so you just had to go and apply on the shop I was working at? Real original."

"Everything is not about you Jimin. I tried looking for other stores, believe me but they didn't accept me because they get really horrified knowing a 'prince' is gonna work at their business." He spat out in a very low tone. It was the first time I saw him like this. Everyday he seemed so cheery and bubbly, it somehow got me goosebumps.

"When I found out Jin is the manager and the son of the owner, I thought maybe he would accept me because we're acquaintances. Fortunately, he did but if you feel really uncomfortable I'll call Jin hyung and quit right before my first day in my job."

Suddenly a pang of guilt hit me inside. Why was I so harsh to him anyway? He deserved it but... I know he had good intentions.

"Minnie?"

I snapped from my thoughts and shake my head. "Huh what?"

"I was making my big humble speech to make myself look cool in front of you and you weren't listening?!"

I scoffed softly. So it was another one of his princely-show-offs. "Very funny."

"No seriously though, if you feel bad around me, I could decline the job. Just tell me." He warmly smiled at me making me melt. He's so... gentle.

"No."

"What?"

"I said no, don't quit." I muttered softly. "You can stay, it doesn't bother me at all. Really."

"R-really?!" He happily shouted. I smiled slightly but soon faded when he pulled my on my side and hugged me tightly. "Thank you Minnie, I'm very grateful."

"Y-yeah uh... I would welcome you but you're hugging me so tight right now!" My breath hitched when his strong perfume hit my nose. It made me didn't want to let go.

He chuckled tenderly, "Right sorry."

"Cool, let's go to bed. It's past nine o'clock now," A yawn escaping my lips. "Goodnight princey."

"Dream of me Minnie," He winked before going to his bed. "Goodnight."

👑👑👑

Yoongi

Let's skip all the boring part. Let's go to where the excitement begins!

"Okay so as you all have heard, the upcoming royal fair is within the month and Miss Dora the explorer instructed us to perform at the beginning of the ceremony." Namjoon stated. The rest of them didn't seem to be bothered so I couldn't help but cut through his small talk.