of flowers mixed with complimentary paint ; yutaba

"Everyone seems to be extremely busy, including you, Akira. But I have to get a painting done; This is the first time I've felt creative in days with my art block!" Yusuke complained, looking at the blank canvas that rested across from him.

"What about Futaba?" The opposing boy recommended, voice muffled due to his phones microphone.

"I didn't think about that but..." he trailed off, not knowing how to state how annoying and nearly intolerable he found her to be.

"But?" Akira asked, almost mockingly; in the very least to Yusuke.

"I'm not sure she'd make the best model..." Yusuke reflected, unintentionally blunt.

"She stays pretty still other than typing at her keyboard. Unless you have different plans."

"I want to show something using flowers; despair and desire, but others showing hope and light," replied the the blue-haired boy.

"How cheesy; Perhaps you should get advice from someone else, I'm sure Makoto may know," the darker-haired boy recommended.

"It's not cheesy- Perhaps."

     "Niijima-san, you're here. I have nobody to paint but I have to paint something! Someone, but everyone is busy," Yusuke went on, walking down the roads of Akihabara, just outside the arcade, stopping himself in-front of a red-eyed girl, who seemed to wear a Shujin Academy uniform. She seemed to be accompanied by a girl; perhaps that 'Eiko' girl her and Akira had been talking about.

"Futaba's free as far as I know. I would help but I have things to pick up for my sister, I'm sorry."

"B-But I've had art block for the past month! I have to paint something!" Yusuke panicked, searching for an excuse to not paint Futaba.

"I'm not sure what else to say... Try speaking with Akechi-kun, he may know," The brunette girl recommended.

     "How convenient for you to be here, Akechi-kun," Yusuke gleamed, though not as excited as you'd think. The door of LeBlanc shut due to the wind, that had been conveniently blowing west outside.

"Hmm? Are we heading into the palace today?" The cinnamon-haired boy asked, shooting him a glance before looking back at Akira, who'd seemed to be showing him something on his phone; perhaps one of those 'memes' Futaba and Ryuji always seem to be snickering about.

"Everyone's busy and I must paint someone! Anyone!" He feels as if he's repeated this sentence at least hundreds of times by now.

"I don't really know how to reply... the only person I'm really close with is Akira; Haru as well, at most," Goro apologised.

" Try checking with boss and see how that goes . "

"I'll check with him. My thanks."          

     "Well then Boss, what do you think?" Yusuke asked, only to be greeted with the same answer as the rest of the people he'd asked, that at least had a reply; not many but that didn't matter.

"Futaba. She always keeps herself locked up in her room with the occasional trips to see you guys. it's gotta be lonely there."

"I'll... try that."

     "I brought snacks," Yusuke stated, knocking on one of the doors in the Sakura household. He could hear clicking of key caps (assumingly, from a keyboard) go down and back up, though muffled.

"Cool. Set em' down, I'll be out in a sec," the (probably still) orange-haired girl said.

Yusuke didn't argue and put the snacks on the ground (that doesn't mean he didn't cringe though). He brought a large bag of onion rings, a large bag of wavy fries, two bottles of root beer and some napkins.

"Ooh! I've heard people talk about root beer on the Internet!" Futaba replied, fascinated. Yusuke didn't realise she'd opened the door for a moment. "It seems delicious!"

"Huh. Takamaki-san told me about it," Yusuke told, bluntly. "I never thought it excited you as much as it does, though."

"I'm always up for new things, Inari!" Futaba grinned, kind-of like a toddler that just got the toy they'd dreamed of for Christmas.

"Well in that case... Would it be alright for me to paint a picture of you?"

"I was kinda hoping we could play video games and watch anime," Futaba started. "But sure, I guess-- Just let me show you this anime first!"

Futaba grabbed Yusuke by the arm and pulled him over to where her computer was. She quickly transferred her hands into home-row and quickly typed 'Crunchyroll.com' into the search bar. Then she looked up the anime 'Kiss Him, Not Me'.

"This animes good," Futaba replied, opening the bag of fries. "It's about a fujoshi who was overweight but after her favorite character dies, she becomes a shut-in for about a week. She doesn't really eat anything that week and gets super thin which makes these boys she ships together wanna date her."

"That sounds very unrealistic, though creative," Yusuke critiqued.

"Shuddup' and watch the anime, Inari!"

-

"Did you paint what you wanted, Yusuke?" Makoto asked.

"I think so."