The captain and the lady Ch 4

Authors note: Can I just say, I just reread this story since I haven't written in like forever and I'm sorry for that but I was like so shocked with my wording xD normally I wouldn't be so sexual, it may not be to you but to me saying sexy is weird xD but aha anyways here is Chapter 4 of the captain and the lady! Hope you enjoy.

Jordan was walking down the driveway at a very quick pace and I was very confused.

I yelled from afar, "WHY ARE YOU WALKING SO FAST JORDAN, I DONT HAVE COOTIES"

I could hear him chuckle from the distance, he called back "Just superrrrrr hungry."

That I understood because I was too. My stomach made it clear of that as it rumbled away.

I quickened my steps and soon caught up to him.

"Bout time" he said as he glanced at me with a grin across his face.

I rolled my eyes but smiled and soon we found ourselves at the door of TacoBell. I swore I may have just drooled a little.

TacoBell.is.my.life

Jordan's laugh interrupted my thoughts.

"Mine too"

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes"

"Jeezzz, anyways let's orderrrr"

He nodded and we strolled over to the register. Jordan got a nacho bell grande and I got my classic, 5 layer burrito, cheesy fiesta potatoes and a Baja blast.

What can I say, I have a relationship with food.

We sat ourselves at the bar stools and stuffed our faces.

After getting done we both talked for a bit about our channels and then we decided to get back to his place.

Walking up the stairs in his house was a chore. How did the guy do it everyday? Who the heck knows. Maybe that's why he's so fit. I mean WHAAA >.>

I laughed at my thought. Jordan raised an eyebrow and I shook my head still smiling. He shrugged it off and started setting up.

"You can use my old gaming PC to play on" he came over to the corner of his headquarters and pulled a sheet off of a table and sure enough was his old gaming PC. It was still pretty nice for being old. I sat down and put on the headset and let it boot up. Jordan was humming "All of Me" and I decided to join along. He spun around in his chair and smiled. He pointed to my screen and I turned to see that it was all set.

I opened up Gmod murderer and skype. Being in the same room defeated the purpose of skype for us, but since we were also playing with Nick, Adam, and Max it was okay.

After Nanners cheating for 3 rounds he promised he wouldn't anymore.

(Which was a lie.) We all just have played for maybe 45 minutes already when Nick was trying to talk to Jordan but he wasn't responding and his character wasn't moving. I was about to see what was up with him but then I felt two big hands grab my shoulders and a loud "BOO" come behind me and I screamed so loud and said "YOU LITTLE SHIT, IM GOING TO KILL YOU" and the last thing I heard from the others was

"What just happened"

I pulled my headset off and chased Jordan around the house until finally I caught up to him and tackled him. I was straddling him and pin his arms above his head. He was struggling and all I could do was laugh.

"Fine you win!" He said defeatedly.

"Now get off of meeee"

"Nope" I said and popping the p.

His face frowned and then he began, "why not"

"Hmmm, first you must say, Genevieve is the most amazing person I've ever met and I loveeee her videos"

He sighed and repeated, "Genevieve is the most amazing person I've ever met and I love her videos"

"No not love, Loveeeeeee"

"Loveeeeee her videos" he said finally.

I smirked then got off of him. He then turned the table and pinned me down.

He chuckled and I squirmed.

"I suppose it's only fair" I said to him

He nodded his head and smiled.

"Now for you to be free you must repeat after me, okay?"

I rolled my eyes but nodded.

He started,

"Jordan maron,

"Jordan maron,

"Is the best and most awesomest and handsomest guy I've ever met.

I smiled at his words and repeated them.

He got off of me and helped me up.

"Thank you" I said

"Your welcome, now let's go finish the game, I'm sure we've been murdered lots of times already"

And I couldn't have agreed with him more.