The captain and the lady Ch 5

Authors note: I'm not sure how long I will continue this story because I wanna start another Jordan story but I don't wanna get them mixed up so we will see.

Sure enough we had got murdered while we were messing with each other. We explained to the others what had happened etc.

We ended up finishing our game of Gmod murderer and then said our goodbyes. I got up from the desk and walked over to the corner of the room where I had left my bag.

"Well I guess I'll be leaving then Jor.

He turned around and got up from his chair, "but you don't have to..."

"Ah yes but I must, ya see I've been procrastinating unboxing and setting up things in my place. If I don't get them done now then I never will!"

He sighed but nodded.

"But hey! Don't be disheartened, after I finish everything, we can have one big hangout day; all day. Okay?"

"Alright" he said with a big smile on his face.

We both walked to each other and he hugged me. I hugged him back and then retreated.

"Thank you for everything so far Jordan."

"Your welcome" he said in a small voice.

I made my way out and across the street. After taking the stairs to get to my apartment since the elevator was busy I was beat. I unlocked my door then immediately fell onto my couch.

I awoke to the sound of my tv turning on, I guess it had started recording a show. I guess I also fell asleep. I checked the DVR time and it read 5:37. I yawned then rolled off the couch and onto the floor.

I walked into my recording room and opened the box of lights. I set them up and put them in the corner.

I then went to my room and unpacked a box of decor items and placed them where they would have been back in Colorado. I finally finished and slumped onto my bed. Looking around I took it all in. I really am living the dream some could say.

Getting up I headed to the kitchen to check if I had any boxes out there and sure enough I had a small box. I put the utensils and silverware in the drawers and threw the box into the living room. Since the time I moved in here until now I've accumulated quite a collection of cardboard boxes in my living room. It would make a real cool cardboard city or fort. Or even a diy project. We'll see.

I had told Jordan we would have one big hangout day when I was done, but since we had already hung out today I decided since it was Friday that we would have the big day on Sunday so that way I can at least have a day to myself.

I took out my phone and started typing a new message to Jor.

(Let's have the big hangout Sunday okay?)

Within a few minutes I got a reply,

(Yea sure that sounds great! Can't wait to see you :) )

I smiled at the message then checked the time.

7:53

I sighed and decided to go get ready for bed.

I removed my makeup with a cleanser then hopped into the hot shower.

After I was done with my shower I put on a Spider-man hoodie, sweats, and socks since it was cold in my apartment that night.

8:34 read the clock on my stove.

"Might as well make it 10"

I walked over to my iMac and checked my email and found the email that I had sent to myself from Jordan's gaming PC so I could start editing Garry's Mod.

I edit till my eyes couldn't handle it which was around 10:17.

Pushing myself up from the chair I head into my room and jumped into my bed and fell into a deep sleep.

Authors note: I hope you guys enjoy this story so far! I think it's going well so far and I hope I can make it super long for you guys. And don't forget if you are a fellow whovian that this Wednesday April 23rd is the silence day where we all write tally marks all over our bodies in representation that we've seen the, uh I'm sorry I'm not sure what I was talking about. Anyways have a great rest of the day guys!