Trick or Treat •Request•

Hey guys! New update for my friend. Halloween special!
Babe. This for you. Yall need serious holy water after this. @Esteaei
•••

Pumpkin lanterns, fake cobwebs, tombstone props and bones decorated the front yard as Reid continued to hang up Halloween decorations inside the house we had bought two years ago as a gift for the both of us back in our third anniversary of being a couple.

The wind was cool as it was perfect for the crisp weather of Autumn. Today was Halloween and in a few more hours, children would soon swarm the side walk and streets, knocking on every door for sweets or tricks.

But that wasn't what Reid and I had in mind. The two of us were going to a party, a Halloween party hosted by one of our friends from highschool.

"Babe, have you seen my leather boots?" I called, heading out the walk in closet we shared in our bedroom.

There he was, standing in front of the standing mirror in the corner of our room, fixing his hair by raking his hand through his dark tresses.

"Didn't you leave them by your blue Nikes?" He answered, looking at me from the mirror.

His eyes widened in what I believe to be is surprise. Seeing as I was dressed in a childish cat woman costume. The long black semi fit jumpsuit, black belt around my waist and a mask around the upper half of my face that resembled Halle Berry's mask from her movie cat woman.

"What are you wearing?" He asked, eyes wrinkling at the corners as he hid his little snorts of laughter.

"It's my costume, you know, Cat woman. Why? Is something wrong with it?" I asked, eyebrow raising and grinning in curiosity.

"No, no. Im just surprised you didn't go for the sexy cat woman type. Like you did last year with your Akali nurse outfit." Reid snickered as I rolled my eyes.

Right, last year's Halloween party, I dressed up as the Lol champion Akali in her nurse outfit. It was a pretty sexy and revealing thing to wear so it wasn't surprising what happened after that Halloween party the moment Reid and I went back home.

But this year, I wanted to be a bit of a plain character and then surprise him.

After getting dressed and zipping up my boots, Reid had finally finished getting ready and was cladded in his Batman costume, that I had to admit, suited him very much-- too much that I was sure I was eye fucking him then and there.

Soon enough, we heard a car honk from outside. We were riding with our friends to the party.

Heading out our house we saw the matte black and army green Jeep Rangler that had two of our friends by the front seats.

"Babe, what the hell are you wearing?" Asked Elisha, the brunette friend of mine while leaning out the driver's window.

"My cat woman costume." I grinned as Reid opened the passenger door for us.

She looked through the rear view mirror as I sat in, her brown orbs behind the dark red contact lenses she wore swirled with a knowing look and a smirk.

"Oh! Is it that cat woman costume?" Jane, my other friend who sat shotgun looked back at us and grinned at me excitedly and cheekily.

Letting out a snicker, I shrugged and winked at them, "It's a surprise."

"What are you three talking about? I can't understand girl talk." Reid asked, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Again, Elisha spoke up as she began driving away to Abraham's house, "Nothing that concerns you, Reid. You're just a side bitch, I'm still Kate's babe."